Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

She was saying it's too cold for her at night, she been feeling a little under the weather lately. Hopin things will change

What! ! No! ! She has to come! !!! I won't take no for an answer! !! We'll just bring more wine! It'll keep her warm :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What! ! No! ! She has to come! !!! I won't take no for an answer! !! We'll just bring more wine! It'll keep her warm :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can always conjure up some fresh Possum Stew when I get home, there might be a few stragglers left at the house.

Just returned from ORE and picked up a EVO Oil Pan and Tranny Skid also ordered my Diff covers and EVO Rock Sliders :thumb:

Getting excited for this trip. :rock:

Would love to make it on this trip!!! Jeep goes in to ORE on the 29. Don't think it would be ready in time, but this would be one hell of a shake down run!

I ordered a few doodads from ORE yesterday (rear fascia, D-Ring mounts and skins) and it was delivered this morning. OUTSTANDING!!!
Now I need a sucker to install it for me, lol. Pssst, Hey Panda!

Just returned from ORE and picked up a EVO Oil Pan and Tranny Skid also ordered my Diff covers and EVO Rock Sliders :thumb:

Nice, you were able to get all of the parts you were asking about. I think you'll be glad you did when you get out there.

What diff covers did you get?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice, you were able to get all of the parts you were asking about. I think you'll be glad you did when you get out there.

Now hopefully I have enough left over to GET out there :doh:

Seriously though - It all was going to be done eventually and as we are coming into desert season figured now was as good a time as any.

Now hopefully I have enough left over to GET out there :doh:

Seriously though - It all was going to be done eventually and as we are coming into desert season figured now was as good a time as any.

Don't forget the spray paint too!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom