Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Really want to go!! But being so new with off-roading, I need to do more easy trails first to get my feet wet before challenging the legendary Rubicon trail.

Plus, will feel bad to slow everyone down. Wish you guys a fun/safe trip, and nothing breaks!

You should come join us! You won't slow us down at all. Our speed is the speed of the group :yup: we are there to have fun not race through it!

No offense to anyone, but I'm leaning towards the Super 8 simply for the higher odds of availability. Plus, unless there's a gas station closer to the trailhead that isn't going to charge me my first born, this could be the best place to top off, grab a few munchies and water a tree or two.

If you are staying at the Super 8 ask for a first floor room. The rooms have 2 doors with one right of the parking area so it's easy to store your top and doors if necessary. Of course it will cost you for the storage days but, the room rate is affordable (definitely not a 5 star hotel - LOL).

If you are staying at the Super 8 ask for a first floor room. The rooms have 2 doors with one right of the parking area so it's easy to store your top and doors if necessary. Of course it will cost you for the storage days but, the room rate is affordable (definitely not a 5 star hotel - LOL).

By the looks of things I may be the only one getting a room.

Got another stupid newbie question in regards to firewood. Would these be an acceptable form?ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410540991.635913.jpgIts my understanding we'll have a community fire and I'm working with a 2dr and still not sure where to put the kitchen sink yet. If the Mrs had her way, we'd show up looking like this. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410541421.959266.jpg

Its my understanding we'll have a community fire and I'm working with a 2dr and still not sure where to put the kitchen sink yet. If the Mrs had her way, we'd show up looking like this. View attachment 99931[/QUOTE]

For those of you that went to slick rock with us, does this picture remind you of anyone?!? Look

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its my understanding we'll have a community fire and I'm working with a 2dr and still not sure where to put the kitchen sink yet. If the Mrs had her way, we'd show up looking like this. View attachment 99931

For those of you that went to slick rock with us, does this picture remind you of anyone?!? Look

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

No way...you had way more stuff than that! :cheesy:

Its my understanding we'll have a community fire and I'm working with a 2dr and still not sure where to put the kitchen sink yet. If the Mrs had her way, we'd show up looking like this. View attachment 99931

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

Now i know why you need a trailer!!!! :cheesy:

Y'all are so fortunate to be able to make this run! I can't wait to be able to take a few weeks and head west for some amazing wheeling in such a beautiful place. Hope y'all have a great trip with no real carnage. Cant wait to see the pics and videos...

Top Bottom