Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Plenty of room if you can make it :yup:

We have both a four door (2012 Rubicon) and a two door(2005 tj Rubicon) .. The four door travels alot better then the two with 5:13 gears... i guess my question is do need m we the full decked out two door ..or will a Four door 35's aev lift and work?? Like i said never done the trail ...:idontknow:

We have both a four door (2012 Rubicon) and a two door(2005 tj Rubicon) .. The four door travels alot better then the two with 5:13 gears... i guess my question is do need m we the full decked out two door ..or will a Four door 35's aev lift and work?? Like i said never done the trail ...:idontknow:

If you're properly "armed" with skids (rockers, underside, etc) you can do the trail on 35's. There are bypasses for most of it and you can make the trail as easy or hard once you're on it as you want. Most common things I've seen on the trail are u-joint, driveline and brake issues.

I'll be running 35s on a four door for this trip, you should try to make it. There will be a few wives and some kids with us too. It's a really great group of people with all different skill levels and rigs! just don't park next to or ride with Crippledpetey, you will go home and spend a bunch of money. :) :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll be running 35s on a four door for this trip, you should try to make it. There will be a few wives and some kids with us too. It's a really great group of people with all different skill levels and rigs! just don't park next to or ride with Crippledpetey, you will go home and spend a bunch of money. :) :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh the four door is my wife"s there is not a problem getting her to go along .. Between the two of us we have owned 8 jeeps..lol And she will take hers out without me if i say no...:thumb:

Ridg3runner before parking next to Crippledpetey
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410201967.284217.jpg

J/k this is really my rig and it's still this size!

--rccrwlr.

Top Bottom