Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Y'all are so fortunate to be able to make this run! I can't wait to be able to take a few weeks and head west for some amazing wheeling in such a beautiful place. Hope y'all have a great trip with no real carnage. Cant wait to see the pics and videos...

We really are fortunate and these cast of characters are quite well let's say entertainingly love able! Seriously some great guys and gals make the experience!

I guess I'm just screwed

--rccrwlr.

No way, i learned from the past, it was all i could do to get out of camp last time with all the extra crap weighing me down. Not doing the Rubi like that. I told the wife if she's lucky we might take the top but it depends on how much she packed. That would make for a cold drive down. :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

No way, i learned from the past, it was all i could do to get out of camp last time with all the extra crap weighing me down. Not doing the Rubi like that. I told the wife if she's lucky we might take the top but it depends on how much she packed. That would make for a cold drive down. :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

We went thru Shasta this time last year topless and doorless stopped in weed and bought gloves and blankets, we were not amused.

I can't wait panda is coming up tomorrow to help install the psc hydro assist. I'll be able to turn on the rubicon this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here are some more details for the trip:

We will be meeting up at Loon Lake trailhead on Friday October 3rd at 9am. I may be there Thursday night with the kiddos. The plan is to camp 2 nights on the trail, hopefully night one at buck island lake and night two at rubicon springs. On Sunday the 5th we will exit through Cadillac Hill and out the Tahoe side.

Vehicle Requirements:

-35"+ tires - please talk with (2013RubiRick or Crippledpetey for exceptions)
-Rear locker a MUST
-Front locker greatly appreciated :cheesy:
-Winch is a plus!
-Tow points front and rear
-Rocker guards
-Recovery gear
-Full size spare
-CB radio (highly recommended)
-Fire extinguisher
-Spill kit

Trail Requirements:

-Camping gear
-Food and water for you and your clan
-WAG bags
-Appropriate clothing for the conditions (it may be warm, cold or wet)
-Trash bags...you haul out what you haul in
-Firewood - the fire ban should be lifted by then
-$15 per night per vehicle for Rubicon Springs camping

This is going to be a great time and is family friendly. Kids are welcome and encouraged! The last thing is a great attitude. We all love to have fun and enjoy everyone's company so don't be "that guy". We will not be limiting obstacles or routes so if you feel you don't want to run a specific spot just speak up and we will help ya around or the opposite if you want to play around on an obstacle let us know we will hang out and watch :yup: We should be able to move through the trail at a good pace so no need to rush.

Hope this answers any questions you may have. If not just ask away! Thanks everyone!!! :cheers:

My turn to bump/quote.

Top Bottom