RC feb 7th???

I'm thinking about putting Alana's half doors on.... But if she gets cold the window is better than the soft upper ??? Time will tell.

Haha it will be a play called on the day if we do! i can not wait to run the trails we did last time, maybe Steve wont get stuck on the one little cliff lol haha!

Haha it will be a play called on the day if we do! i can not wait to run the trails we did last time, maybe Steve wont get stuck on the one little cliff lol haha!

Fuck you. That was not a little cliff by any means. Plus I showed you guys the line NOT to take lolol

Fuck you. That was not a little cliff by any means. Plus I showed you guys the line NOT to take lolol

hey hey this is a family forum lol you know im messing with you as i spotted you a little to far over!

RC update : email sent and waiting on trail/ logging update from RC

I'm thinking about putting Alana's half doors on.... But if she gets cold the window is better than the soft upper ??? Time will tell.

Since I now run halfs 99% of the time, I would say put them on. When going as slow as we do you really don't get very cold as fast I don't think with the heat on since your legs are more protected. My only complaint about the halfs is when you wanna put the window down and it's wet since it goes inside.

Since I now run halfs 99% of the time, I would say put them on. When going as slow as we do you really don't get very cold as fast I don't think with the heat on since your legs are more protected. My only complaint about the halfs is when you wanna put the window down and it's wet since it goes inside.

I don't know man, Alana is a quart low. She is always cold!

Anyone change their mind as we are getting closer! Keep posting up what you need to get done before the trip of if you need a hand!!! This is also a good trip for new people to hit some greens or just come meet some new people and feel out some rigs! If yo jeep isnt ready but you still wana come post up will see about getting you a seat!

Geens and light blues

Dkronk (maybe)
Dannymalkin
Sheafadelic
Hinrich
Merlin
Parkerfly5150
Enemec1
Recurve (with some black ops, we will get you on a couple)

Blues and blacks and red

Cozdude with JK_Jimmy as gunner!
Hinrich
Noroad with Drakknight1999 as gunner!
Jnabird333
Grnhorn
Quitstarting +pass
Dom + pass

Maybe:
Armydog
Kingcopperhead
Ogkevin
Wrangler
Drobicon

REPOSTED

Last edited:
I just bought a lava jacket based off of reading this thread... impulse buy lol. It won't be here in time but I'm still excited!

I just bought a lava jacket based off of reading this thread... impulse buy lol. It won't be here in time but I'm still excited!

It is prob best in the spring and fall, i love having the doors off as long as i can but if we go to dinner the lady gets cold going home so this was a huge help!

I'm out doing a bathroom renovation and I also do snow removal. A 2 week job is turning into a 4 week job with more snow on it's way tomorrow and over the weekend.
Have fun guys maybe next time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I'm out doing a bathroom renovation and I also do snow removal. A 2 week job is turning into a 4 week job with more snow it's way tomorrow and over the weekend.
Have fun guys maybe next time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry to hear that man, but i hear ya on the snow front!

Top Bottom