RC feb 7th???

Just tire rotation. But I'm going to try to call my tire dealer and get an appointment this week. I can't lift a tire yet after surgery. And I'm not too worried about getting a rotation...

I mean we can do that in the lot if you really want i can bring my mini jack stands and floor jack! you staying at the hotel??

Just tire rotation. But I'm going to try to call my tire dealer and get an appointment this week. I can't lift a tire yet after surgery. And I'm not too worried about getting a rotation...

I'm off all week since Friday was my last day at work so if you need help let me know nick! We can have a mini wrench party if you want lol

When are you guys showing up to the lot? I can show up any time

If you wana do tires i would be at the hotel parking lot at 7:15ish!

I would also like to have a meeting time in the morning. I am probably driving down in the morning, but not opposed to leaving early.

RC parking lot prob sometime around 8:00 - 8:30 i would guess and head out once everyone is aired down/ disconnected.

Man, so sad I have to miss this. I definitely need to get down to RC sometime in the future. Not sure if my little XJ will be able to hang with the big boys though! :eek:

Man, so sad I have to miss this. I definitely need to get down to RC sometime in the future. Not sure if my little XJ will be able to hang with the big boys though! :eek:

Im sad you have been out with us in almost a year man!! you need to come even if you jump in a jk!

RC parking lot prob sometime around 8:00 - 8:30 i would guess and head out once everyone is aired down/ disconnected.

Sounds good. Anyone specific going to lead each group or do we have a trail plan of some sort? I know you had contacted them about trail closures which was a great idea 👍

Ull do fine... I'm the little guy when it comes to most people with wayalife and I'm surprised what i can wheel... Have faith in ur rig!

Im sad you have been out with us in almost a year man!! you need to come even if you jump in a jk!

I know! It's been too damn long. So tough for me to miss any work right now as I'm playing catch-up for my spontaneous XJ purchase.

Sounds good. Anyone specific going to lead each group or do we have a trail plan of some sort? I know you had contacted them about trail closures which was a great idea 

well im going to re email her wedz to see where they are at with snow and logging, after that we can make know if there will be two groups. If so we would just need a green group leader as steve and i have the map pretty well known by now lol. we will also have CB's and cells to keep in contact and hopefully meet up for lunch!

well im going to re email her wedz to see where they are at with snow and logging, after that we can make know if there will be two groups. If so we would just need a green group leader as steve and i have the map pretty well known by now lol. we will also have CB's and cells to keep in contact and hopefully meet up for lunch!

Sounds good, we'll figure it out later this week then. Lunch with everyone would be cool for sure

This is the NWS prediction for Monday. Looks like there will be even more snow added...

Attachments

• 1422759889106.jpg
    1422759889106.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Top Bottom