Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Yeah kp's back and forth with him was amusing lol

Veetz, you and coz went up the steep path back to the office i was gonna follow but i didnt want to oeave our new friend so I'll have to make sure todo it this time.

Tom, thats another reason, I like seeing the newbies go through stuff it reminds me of how my first time wheeling was and is fun to help them get through and the feeling of accomplishment when they do make it :)

Stand by to be entertained. This will be my first time. I have plenty of thick skin and a good sense of humor. I also just ordered some more armor for the bottom just in case...

No I'm in for both the 14th and the 21 and believe it or not I will be there with some friends this sat the 7th... And last month I had no one to go with ...when it rains it pours

Participate in life

Hey army wrong time to ask but....did you ever get your grill

Participate in life

Yes thanks! I got it. I never forgot it, just got stuck in traffic after the photo OP.... It was too hot to put away when we were all lining up. didnt want to start a fire in the back of the jeep.

Hahahahaha! that would have been a photo Huh?

Stand by to be entertained. This will be my first time. I have plenty of thick skin and a good sense of humor. I also just ordered some more armor for the bottom just in case...

You'll do just fine. What kind of jeep? 4 or 2 door? Rubicon or non?

Yes thanks! I got it. I never forgot it, just got stuck in traffic after the photo OP.... It was too hot to put away when we were all lining up. didnt want to start a fire in the back of the jeep.

Hahahahaha! that would have been a photo Huh?

Lmao ya it would of...good I'm glad you got it don't forget ziplocks........see ya next week

Participate in life

I'm a 2013 2 door Rubicon. I'm really looking forward to the trip.

I'm a stock '13 JKUR so you'll be fine. You'd be amazed at what a stock rubi can do. You can laugh at the things I do that I probably shouldn't given my jeep is not lifted or on bigger tires lol. I have a tendency to wheel with rigs all bigger than mine. That being said though I've had no major damage and the trails we'll be doing will be more than manageable.

I'm a stock '13 JKUR so you'll be fine. You'd be amazed at what a stock rubi can do. You can laugh at the things I do that I probably shouldn't given my jeep is not lifted or on bigger tires lol. I have a tendency to wheel with rigs all bigger than mine. That being said though I've had no major damage and the trails we'll be doing will be more than manageable.

Yep and if you should get stuck there will be pleanty of people who can help.

Top Bottom