Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Andrew (drayko88) and I are a maybe for this trip. The wedding is getting very close and the budget is kicking our ass lol. I'd be up for camping Friday & Saturday and wheeling both days as well. He'd either do the same or be up just for Saturday night and Sunday.

Andrew (drayko88) and I are a maybe for this trip. The wedding is getting very close and the budget is kicking our ass lol. I'd be up for camping Friday & Saturday and wheeling both days as well. He'd either do the same or be up just for Saturday night and Sunday.

Yup, what she said

Let's get married on the trail.... Lol
It would be great if you guys can make it
List updated :)

Do you know how hard it's been for us to not cancel the wedding to lift both of our jeeps and put them on 37s with winches and bumpers etc lol. Don't tempt us anymore

Hey guys i have an issue and would like some input.

We have 2 dogs and we wantto bring them wheeling with us. The problem is that I only have a 2 door so there isn't a ton of cargo room. We have thought about bringing her CX5 as a cargo vehicle and leaving at the camp site durring the day. What does everyone else thing?

Hey guys i have an issue and would like some input.

We have 2 dogs and we wantto bring them wheeling with us. The problem is that I only have a 2 door so there isn't a ton of cargo room. We have thought about bringing her CX5 as a cargo vehicle and leaving at the camp site durring the day. What does everyone else thing?
Thereis alot of parking at tue sight for sure
I was talking about leading saturday And maybe wheeling sunday if you wanna lead i can tail gun :thumb:
leading is the quickest way to learn your way around. I still get mixed up around quarry.

Sent from my SPH-L720

I'll be up there and camping that weekend, I'll stay with you guys and will probably wheel one day with you guys, my local club is coming up as well and we'll be doing blues and blacks on the other day.

I'll be up there and camping that weekend, I'll stay with you guys and will probably wheel one day with you guys, my local club is coming up as well and we'll be doing blues and blacks on the other day.

Sounds good, so Saturday with us and Sunday on your own.

Thereis alot of parking at tue sight for sure
leading is the quickest way to learn your way around. I still get mixed up around quarry.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Thats why i wanna do it. Between watching the signs and kp marking the map was we drove i was able to figure out where I was pretty easily.

Thats why i wanna do it. Between watching the signs and kp marking the map was we drove i was able to figure out where I was pretty easily.

You really should and when we do the group runs we should really switch it up a little. I'll admit I do enjoy leading the group and if we were all on the same level I could really get us in some fun stuff. That being said I really enjoy watching the newer wheelers experience what there jeeps can do when they don't realize what it can. I'm no pro by any means but when you lead you don't get alot of pics of you but you get to watch everything unfold. It's almost like watching all the vids but live.

Sent from my SPH-L720

You really should and when we do the group runs we should really switch it up a little. I'll admit I do enjoy leading the group and if we were all on the same level I could really get us in some fun stuff. That being said I really enjoy watching the newer wheelers experience what there jeeps can do when they don't realize what it can. I'm no pro by any means but when you lead you don't get alot of pics of you but you get to watch everything unfold. It's almost like watching all the vids but live.

Sent from my SPH-L720

I got to bring up the rear the last trip....we picked up some dude from the lot ...he was in 4 high spinning the whole time , finally some one told him to go to low ...it was cool watching the newbie

Participate in life

I got to bring up the rear the last trip....we picked up some dude from the lot ...he was in 4 high spinning the whole time , finally some one told him to go to low ...it was cool watching the newbie

Participate in life

Lol funny thing is in the parking lot when we picked him up I told him to put it in 4wd low . Does this mean your not doing the 14th? :(

Sent from my SPH-L720

Lol funny thing is in the parking lot when we picked him up I told him to put it in 4wd low . Does this mean your not doing the 14th? :(

Sent from my SPH-L720

Hahahahaha! Two jeeps back behind this guy and Ballz, he gets stuck on a big root...... again! It was so funny, I said to KP that guy is in High, KP said no I told him, then the guy gets out and i hear KP yell "are you in Low" the guy said yes, KP sais back, "do you promise" the guy looks back in his jeep and says "Ahhh wait maybe" gets in switches to low then has no more problems the rest of the day...... Hahahahaha I laughed so hard

Top Bottom