Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Have you checked treaddepot.com. Found the best prices there.

I have the Toyo Oopen Country A/T II size 285/75-17. Great for daily driving, mud, rocks, sand. Just a thought.

Check out this flex frikin crazy
qaqa5aqe.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720

Since it seems that a few of us are relatively new to the wonderful world of modifications (it really is awesome), please be prepared to describe what you've done to your rig, and why you did it. I've already pushed the bounds of KP's patience asking about his choices (the man can research!), so I am excited about seeing everyone else's rig.

So here is the important question. Is there a liquor store near RC/EV, or do I need to pack a weekend's worth of beer with me?

Since it seems that a few of us are relatively new to the wonderful world of modifications (it really is awesome), please be prepared to describe what you've done to your rig, and why you did it. I've already pushed the bounds of KP's patience asking about his choices (the man can research!), so I am excited about seeing everyone else's rig.

So here is the important question. Is there a liquor store near RC/EV, or do I need to pack a weekend's worth of beer with me?

Always bring enough liquor fir the trip that is 101. And don't drink and drive rule 2 . And I don't know of a liquor store up there.

Sent from my SPH-L720

There's a beer distro pretty close to Echo Valley, but as far as liquor is concerned you should prolly hit the PX before you leave.

Evo envy......

Don't worry everyone can and will have no problem answering just about any question you ask them :yup:

It might change,yesterday was supposed to be gourgeos and it was kind of cold an overcast
Either way we are going to have a GREAT TIME,let the countdown begin......:rock:

Top Bottom