Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

I should be getting off work around 5 that Friday and it's about a 5 hour drive so I know I could make it down late Friday night. Do the entrance to the park or campsite close at a certain time? I've never been there so I'm not really sure how it works.

I'm going to reserve another campsite to allow for any "surge" visitors. If nothing else, it will allow us (and our Jeeps) to spread out a little bit. I'll call Judy again tomorrow and get some firewood added to their "to do" list.

I'm all about the restaurant for Friday night. However, I am flexible on the condition that there is food. Food makes everything better. As long as it's with beer. OK, so let's review. Food + Beer = Happy Marine. And wheeling. OK. Wheeling + Food + Beer = Happy Marine. Oh wait, and friends. Friends with dogs. And the special Smore Cooking Device (SCD).

I think we're in for an epic weekend.

Okay so I spent like two hours reading this whole thread! :) I'm a strong maybe for wheeling Sat, but won't be camping. I'll drive up Sat morn, wheel, hang out at the campsite for a while after with everyone, then be driving back due to a "negative nancy" fiance who doesn't wana camp. :banghead: He's never been wheeling to know how awesome it is with awesome people! I have a stock JKUR and it's my DD, so I can't afford to break anything. :)

WAYALIFE Mobile App for Android

Try this with him.... You're gonna camp and you're gonna like it..... Lol

Did anyone else get caught in those storms yesterday? Soaked my whole Jeep but atleast the mud that was on the inside from last trip is gone now :Lol:

Top Bottom