Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

I have an ihome boom box dock thing for the iPods I can bring for music. What's on the menu in terms of food? We bbqing? I'll bring hot dogs. Was most liking bring deli meat in the coolers and junk food.

im bringing my own food stuff... wasn't going to try and coordinate food with everyone. Seems a bit complicated. I will have a small grill and a stove for b-fast... anyone will be welcome to use it.

im bringing my own food stuff... wasn't going to try and coordinate food with everyone. Seems a bit complicated. I will have a small grill and a stove for b-fast... anyone will be welcome to use it.

Agree about the food. I'll be bringing my own.

I don't plan on bring much food but I will bring extra American Honey and whatever beer I have in the fridge at the time. Fat Tire??? :drinks: :honey:

I'm bringing extra dogs, brauts and some junk food for camping. never know if someone leaves a cooler behind, or if we have visitors that aren't camping.

I usually have extra water bottles with me on the trails too.

Never tried Fat Tire, how is it??

It is the best thing to ever come form colorado, basically a heavy ale. What I am waiting for is Shcok Top's Midnight Wheat that they sell in the winter. Last year it was called End Of The World, so I am worried that they may not brew it again this year :grayno:

Having said that I do love Fat Tire as well and that is brewed year round and I'll have some to share.

I've gotyour number nubs i'll give you a call when i get there. How much do i owe for my share in the camp sites?

I think I changed my mind and decided to camp. I'll be leaving upstate NY around 1-2pm Friday. I have a 4 hour drive. I'm just wondering about how many camp sites there are and fire wood?

I have an ihome boom box dock thing for the iPods I can bring for music. What's on the menu in terms of food? We bbqing? I'll bring hot dogs. Was most liking bring deli meat in the coolers and junk food.

I called echo valley campground. They are holding 2 sites as of right now. Each site will hold 2 tents. The lady at the campground told me there should be no problem getting extra sites next to us if needed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

looks like these fine gents i provided above for you Ed along with Army_vet

Who's camping Friday night so far....

looks like these fine gents i provided above for you Ed along with Army_vet

Thank you Stevo, I will be checking in at the comfort Inn on Friday so I was thinking about swinging by the campground to meet some old and new friends :)
Provided the campground nazi doesn't run us out of there

Far as anyone camping..... Make sure you bring something to sit on, Your own tent: Armyvet:cheesy:, and of course anything one may want to drink like beer wine moonshine.:beer::honey:

Also, on a serious note: The campground does like it when the Wayalife guys/girls show up. They say that we are nicer to have at the grounds than
other jeepers in the past.:yup: We always clean up the sites when we leave, and they said that we are always polite.

With that said, Everyone please bring trash bags to clean our mess up when we are done. Let's try to keep our good name at
this campground:thumb:

Far as anyone camping..... Make sure you bring something to sit on, Your own tent: Armyvet:cheesy:, and of course anything one may want to drink like beer wine moonshine.:beer::honey:

Also, on a serious note: The campground does like it when the Wayalife guys/girls show up. They say that we are nicer to have at the grounds than
other jeepers in the past.:yup: We always clean up the sites when we leave, and they said that we are always polite.

With that said, Everyone please bring trash bags to clean our mess up when we are done. Let's try to keep our good name at
this campground:thumb:

Well said!!!!

I guess I will bring my own tent... This mean we're not snugglin?:grayno:BOO!

On the account that we should have nice weather, I want to most definitely run the trails with no doors. Should I even drive up with them? Or is it possible to leave them at the campgrounds??

On the account that we should have nice weather, I want to most definitely run the trails with no doors. Should I even drive up with them? Or is it possible to leave them at the campgrounds??

I believe some left there doors at the sight before.

Sent from my SPH-L720

I wouldn't drive up without them,weather can change in a min,but you could leave them in the tent (chained up),i don't know man...that's a tuff one:thinking:

Hmmmm decisions, decisions. I don't really have a means of chaining them up and if there's a possibility of someone fucking with them at the campsite I don't really want to risk it....

Top Bottom