Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

sorry to say from what i am hearing it sounds like theres a chance for thunderstorms here on friday.which i hope happens cause it will make the mud more fun i live less then an hour from there so it may rain there also

Nice forcast, looking forward to it ,putting the skid plates on Thursday with some new fenders

Participate in life
what brand did you get?

sorry to say from what i am hearing it sounds like theres a chance for thunderstorms here on friday.which i hope happens cause it will make the mud more fun i live less then an hour from there so it may rain there also
Now we can play in the mud on 10 by the big rock.

Sent from my SPH-L720

New stabilizer with relocation bracket installed. Dirty dog cargo net on its way. Can't wait. Nubs I'll text you at some point. Probably not getting to camp grounds till like 6-630. I'll bring some of my poison too lol

Here is my Cell# 443-974-8547

If you are going to camp text me and let me know, I'm trying to leave my house Friday around noon to head up. I can secure the sites and get some stuff prepped far as the fire pit and so on..:beer:

I'll be down Friday night, but staying at the Comfort Inn, back problems. I would like to come to the camp site to meet you guys

Just an FYI I am planning to wheel on Sunday as well, unless I overdo the moonshine/honey like last time :icon_crazy:
So if anyone is interested for Sunday too just let me know :)

Well less mudd is possible but no mud is highly unlikely. Lol ,to be honest I'm not a big fan of mud but I'm ok with the sloppy water and I definitely try to keep it out of my radiator.

Sent from my SPH-L720

I don't mind water splashing through my radiator....cleans the fins out a little but when mud gets in there my Jeep tends to overhead :doh:

So whats on the list so far? Moonshine, American Honey, random beers.

And just to confirm it, I'll be camping Friday night.

Oh and as long as noone is easily offened I have a pretty awesome game that is made even better with the addition of alcohol called cards against humanity. Anyone heard of it?

Just an FYI I am planning to wheel on Sunday as well, unless I overdo the moonshine/honey like last time :icon_crazy:
So if anyone is interested for Sunday too just let me know :)

I plan on wheeling Sunday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Few more days to go. Can't wait. I'm like a lil kid waiting for Xmas.:):beer:

Oh and as long as noone is easily offened I have a pretty awesome game that is made even better with the addition of alcohol called cards against humanity. Anyone heard of it?

I have not heard of it but sounds good lol. Speaking out which, what else should I bring, if anything, besides alcohol to do at the camp site? Football? Deck of cards and some poker chips? Explosives........?

I have not heard of it but sounds good lol. Speaking out which, what else should I bring, if anything, besides alcohol to do at the camp site? Football? Deck of cards and some poker chips? Explosives........?

Food. I usually bring some brauts or hotdogs. A good portable light source is a good idea too.

Can't go wrong with a little bit of dynomite. :rock:

But basically a tent and a sleeping bag, extra set of clothes (water sucks) a backpack of random bs, a cooler of food and some drinks....beer, and my normal wheeling gear like my recovery bag with my cb, extra sway link pins, air downs, and shackles.

So the list of stuff I plan to bring and soem of these things you would think are a no brainer but most are not in my jeep at all times

Jeep accessories
CB, handset holder, antenna
DC to AC power converter
tow straps
tow hitch shackle and 2 pins
tree saver
Air downs
Extra sway link pins

clothing extra pants and shirt
Boots (and shoes)
long pants
whatever shirt you wear
hat and sunglasses
Rain jacket

food
cooler (lots of ice)
1 gallon of water
water bottle
drinks (soda, juice, beer for friday night)
I usually eat lunch meat when I go wheeling and not too much of it because i hate having to shit in the woods

Random
Ipod/mp3 device
Charger for said music player
1 or more rolls of TP
2 Trash bags
2 flashlights or 1 flashlight and extra batteries. Thats where the dc ac converter helps :yup:

Thats all I can think of right now but I'm sure that I'll come up with more. Also guys feel free to add to this.

I called echo valley campground. They are holding 2 sites as of right now. Each site will hold 2 tents. The lady at the campground told me there should be no problem getting extra sites next to us if needed.

I called echo valley campground. They are holding 2 sites as of right now. Each site will hold 2 tents. The lady at the campground told me there should be no problem getting extra sites next to us if needed.

Sounds good Nubs. Can't wait till Friday. This is gona be a long next couple of days lol

Top Bottom