Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Hmmmm decisions, decisions. I don't really have a means of chaining them up and if there's a possibility of someone fucking with them at the campsite I don't really want to risk it....

Get a bike lock and lock them together. At the camp site or use the bike lock to hook them to a tree over in the parking lot at rausch. As long as they are locked together they will be very difficult to move.

I was planning on doing that with mine and asking nubs if i could leave them in or newr his tent since i plan on packing up mine that morning so i can wheel all day and thrm head home saturday night......oh btw nubs....small favor to ask :bleh:

Get a bike lock and lock them together. At the camp site or use the bike lock to hook them to a tree over in the parking lot at rausch. As long as they are locked together they will be very difficult to move.

I was planning on doing that with mine and asking nubs if i could leave them in or newr his tent since i plan on packing up mine that morning so i can wheel all day and thrm head home saturday night......oh btw nubs....small favor to ask :bleh:

True. I guess I'll feel comfortable with this. If its gona be nice weather it will totally be worth it

Hmmmm decisions, decisions. I don't really have a means of chaining them up and if there's a possibility of someone fucking with them at the campsite I don't really want to risk it....

I've put my doors in my tent before... I don't think anyone will mess with em.... If its nice im leaving mine in the tent again

On the account that we should have nice weather, I want to most definitely run the trails with no doors. Should I even drive up with them? Or is it possible to leave them at the campgrounds??

I'm leaving my steel doors at home. I have soft half doors tho that will be in the back just in case. I'm sure if you get there early you can leave them at someone's tent site

Sent from my iPhone

On the account that we should have nice weather, I want to most definitely run the trails with no doors. Should I even drive up with them? Or is it possible to leave them at the campgrounds??

campground is safe, You can leave your doors in my tent if you want.

Is ridding around with doors out and hard-top on a little crazy? I have no means of leaving my top behind.... I could always take the freedom top part out while we are on the trail, but the back part I have reservations on taking off...

Is ridding around with doors out and hard-top on a little crazy? I have no means of leaving my top behind.... I could always take the freedom top part out while we are on the trail, but the back part I have reservations on taking off...

no not at all. i have seen guys around my area do it before.

No different than riding with the top off and doors on if you ask me.

Sent from my SPH-L720

There is nothing wrong with that. I would rather have a hard top with no doors than a soft top with no doors because I would be worried about the wind ripping the soft windows but not the hard ones.

Never had Fat Tire?? Is one of my top 5 favorites for sure.. Won't be there Friday so i guess I won't bring a pack with me... Missing out..

I am going to show him the light, don't worry.

There is nothing wrong with that. I would rather have a hard top with no doors than a soft top with no doors because I would be worried about the wind ripping the soft windows but not the hard ones.

i have done my soft top with no doors many times. no rips, no sign of threads being pulled, nothing. i will be running up to rausch that way actually. when i get there the windows will come out.

i have done my soft top with no doors many times. no rips, no sign of threads being pulled, nothing. i will be running up to rausch that way actually. when i get there the windows will come out.

I run that way often. But the best way is to run naked.:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm at the dealership now. Doing the trans line recall and checking oil leak.1377180523933.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom