Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

No not yet. I should get one next to you... let me know what site you get.

i'm going to try to get 2 sites. I think Aeruan is camping too. I'm trying to get the site Lane normally grabs, It's a decent size and It's next to the stream.

I will also have some moonshine for the weekend if that sweetens the deal for anyone to camp.

And i now seems like my fiance is pushing me out of the house Friday night. I just might be camping with you guys.

One more. I have my rausch member card. But my buddy who wants to go has never been what would it cost for the firet time?

And i now seems like my fiance is pushing me out of the house Friday night. I just might be camping with you guys.

Here is my Cell# 443-974-8547

If you are going to camp text me and let me know, I'm trying to leave my house Friday around noon to head up. I can secure the sites and get some stuff prepped far as the fire pit and so on..:beer:

i'm going to try to get 2 sites. I think Aeruan is camping too. I'm trying to get the site Lane normally grabs, It's a decent size and It's next to the stream.

I will also have some moonshine for the weekend if that sweetens the deal for anyone to camp.

Moonshine you say?

Top Bottom