Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

I have mixed feelings about a big snow storm.....I have no vacation time left and if they close work I won't get paid.......I will be blowing all my vacation time the week of Christmas so I can't afford to use any next week :thinking:

this is where i like having a job where i can work from home so i dont have to blow my PTO on snow days lol but at the same time it is a curse cause i cant go play in the snow :grayno:

this is where i like having a job where i can work from home so i dont have to blow my PTO on snow days lol but at the same time it is a curse cause i cant go play in the snow :grayno:

Yeah that would be a semi ideal situation.

For winter washing: Pressure washer + snowboarding gear makes it not that bad. And you can towel it off once you get into a heated garage. As far as getting the mud off of the wheels... I got a little stir crazy on Tuesday and finally popped them off to get all of RC's finest outta there!

View attachment 60037

Yeah, I got cleaning problems. Veetz... will you be leading a support group in the near future?

Washed mine yesterday and the water and soap were freezing before I could dry it. All that salt on scraped up metal is not a good thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL! :cheesy: I may/may not have just washed the Jeep and undercarriage again last night.
I knew it

too damn cold to wash my Jeep......and I still have mud on the wheels from the October trip......
me too and I washed it the next day but that Rausch mud just sticks everywhere.

And now salt from that crappy snow storm we just got. Need to wash it before the wedding but yeah......:thinking:
weding congrats.
For winter washing: Pressure washer + snowboarding gear makes it not that bad. And you can towel it off once you get into a heated garage. As far as getting the mud off of the wheels... I got a little stir crazy on Tuesday and finally popped them off to get all of RC's finest outta there!

View attachment 60037

Yeah, I got cleaning problems. Veetz... will you be leading a support group in the near future?
I'm thinking we may need an intervention lol

steve just said there may be a big storm coming this weekend? anyone else hear of anything?

yea anyone else hear about the potential for this snow storm? depending upon how it tracks we could be looking at a noreaster
our whether forcast up here said it could be 3 inch but is still to early to tell. so once it is done snowing i'm sure they will let us know how much we got.:D

I have mixed feelings about a big snow storm.....I have no vacation time left and if they close work I won't get paid.......I will be blowing all my vacation time the week of Christmas so I can't afford to use any next week :thinking:
I've hade the township plow roads for me before during a blizard so I could fix furnaces before. it was actually very fun.
So who's pumped about playing in the snow Saturday.
friken can't wait, its driveing me crazy.

snow honey shots anyone?:honey:
Saturday morn. in the parking lot I'm game.

for some reason I couldn't get the emotia cons to work very disapointed.

Alright fellas, based on the weather forecast and the recent I'm in/ I'm out messages that have been posted can we get an accurate count of who is in...only who is in. Thanks for your help on this.

I'm in rain snow hail sleet it don't matter to me.
Thanks bud.

How i Met Your Mother reference?

Isn't that frowned upon?

Sent from my phone?
YUP YUP

lol

A(1) shot to kick off the trip is definitly not frowned apone. at least not in my book but if that would give you a buzz maybe you shouldnt lol
Alright fellas, based on the weather forecast and the recent I'm in/ I'm out messages that have been posted can we get an accurate count of who is in...only who is in. Thanks for your help on this.

bold type above:rock:

I'm in rain snow hail sleet it don't matter to me.
YUP YUP

lol

A(1) shot to kick off the trip is definitly not frowned apone. at least not in my book but if that would give you a buzz maybe you shouldnt lol
bold type above:rock:

we might have to reinstate the manhood card after all :cheesy:

As of now Jim is in and I'm ridding shotty with him since I don't want to wheel my jeep just yet with the new gears.

Sent from my iPhone

I will be there for sure! Depending if I feel like putting my 1/4 pounder on in this freezing cold weather. I may be front bumper less lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom