Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

There's may also be a rumor of an early Feb trip right around Nub's birthday.

There's also an end of March trip in the works at another park in the area so keep that time open.
Don't want to hijack the thread. Have a great time on Satuday guys.

There's also an end of March trip in the works at another park in the area so keep that time open.
Don't want to hijack the thread. Have a great time on Satuday guys.

If you're discussing something that involves wheeling then you're not hijacking :yup:

I was planning on making a thread for a snow covered green and mild blue trip in January next weekend after this trip is done. And if there is no snow make it hard blue and easy black trip. :yup:
hope i can make tha one too.

There's may also be a rumor of an early Feb trip right around Nub's birthday.
Tha would be cool I haven't seen him since he got his tires. I have exchanged some face book coments with him ut I relly don't know how he is. Hell Lane has been MIA for a long time.

And now salt from that crappy snow storm we just got. Need to wash it before the wedding but yeah......:thinking:

too damn cold to wash my Jeep......and I still have mud on the wheels from the October trip......
For winter washing: Pressure washer + snowboarding gear makes it not that bad. And you can towel it off once you get into a heated garage. As far as getting the mud off of the wheels... I got a little stir crazy on Tuesday and finally popped them off to get all of RC's finest outta there!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386861971.099336.jpg

Yeah, I got cleaning problems. Veetz... will you be leading a support group in the near future?

yea anyone else hear about the potential for this snow storm? depending upon how it tracks we could be looking at a noreaster

As far as getting the mud off of the wheels... I got a little stir crazy on Tuesday and finally popped them off to get all of RC's finest outta there!

Yeah, I got cleaning problems. Veetz... will you be leading a support group in the near future?

Agreed! You have a problem

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have mixed feelings about a big snow storm.....I have no vacation time left and if they close work I won't get paid.......I will be blowing all my vacation time the week of Christmas so I can't afford to use any next week :thinking:

Top Bottom