Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

awesome.. turns out we have a holiday party on the 14th so we're out anyway.. I will be looking for a Jan trip. I made a thread in the appropriate area (unlike this one :bleh:)..

Where is that pic? I went through Lake Cristy last time and was all psyched.. i turned around and my daughter was sleeping.. WTF!

Lol that was at the lake as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup that's the one. It says chromoly. 2x stronger than stock. Thinking?

I dont know Tom, check out genright, I think they do a DOM chromo tube with heim joints for less. I could be wrong but check on that. I would rather have the heims than tie rod ends as the tie rods ends could crack the steering knuckle and heims with a bolt would be a stronger option.

Yup that's the one. It says chromoly. 2x stronger than stock. Thinking?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The only one I could find was the one that requires cutting and welding. I can weld but that is not something that I would tackle.

I've seen a lot of vids where people drive right threw certain areas but I just don't know about trying it. Maybe if I had 4 inches of lift.

Hey guys sorry but I'm going tho have to miss this one. I forgot the wife and I have a concert to attend with some friends and the tickets were bought months ago. However I will be looking forward to the next one. Now I have a little time to save for some skids.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.
2012 JKU Sport

I officially received my schedule for next week & regrettably I will not be able to take off on Saturday. I received my SOLID diff covers & was excited to test them out on the 14th. Hope everyone who can still make the run has a fun & safe trip. At least now I have more time to save for my skids..!! See everyone soon.

Eddie

Hey guys sorry but I'm going tho have to miss this one. I forgot the wife and I have a concert to attend with some friends and the tickets were bought months ago. However I will be looking forward to the next one. Now I have a little time to save for some skids.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.
2012 JKU Sport

I'll be putting together a January group soon. Hope to see you there buddy. This run won't be dangerous to your underside but the ground should be slick :yup:

I officially received my schedule for next week & regrettably I will not be able to take off on Saturday. I received my SOLID diff covers & was excited to test them out on the 14th. Hope everyone who can still make the run has a fun & safe trip. At least now I have more time to save for my skids..!! See everyone soon.

Eddie

If you really wanna test them a chissel and a deadblow will do the trick ;). But in all seriousness hope to see you in January

Sent from my phone?

Eddie, sorry you won't be able to make it. Hope to see you next time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Blues and blacks and meet at 8:30-9. Everyone is driving up in the morning.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

View attachment 58819this little guy loves it. He comes with 1BAMFR every time.

Yeah buddy! Lil man Kaden loves 4wheeling!
I wake him up out of his deep sleep and get him ready. He usually sleeps on the way there watching the Ipad. Then sleeps again after lunch. I hold his head, shift, and drive all at the same time! Hahahaha

The Tackerdown homemade cookies are one of a kind!

Top Bottom