RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

Just got my Bilstein 5100s today. They are speced for 2-3.5" of lift - part 1 on the list for my lift. Just wondering though, will these fit on my JKU now? I have the Daystar pucks, 2" in the front 1.25 I believe in the rear

Just got my Bilstein 5100s today. They are speced for 2-3.5" of lift - part 1 on the list for my lift. Just wondering though, will these fit on my JKU now? I have the Daystar pucks, 2" in the front 1.25 I believe in the rear

Absolutely, no problem

Do things in whatever order you like. I just feel like that size shock wojld compliment your pucks nicely.

What kind of springs are you getting?

Front driveshaft?

Sent from my phone?

My .02 cents are wait on the driveshaft. I had 2" puck for a long time and now running 2.5" coils and I'm still running the stock drive shaft. You will be fine installing the shocks now and then that makes the install of the coils when you get them easier as you will not need to do a lot that day

Sent from my iPhone

Do things in whatever order you like. I just feel like that size shock wojld compliment your pucks nicely.

What kind of springs are you getting?

Front driveshaft?

Sent from my phone?

I'm getting EVO Enforcer and J.E. Reel 1350. Not sure if I'm gona do all install if any of the install myself yet, though of course I'd love to.

So here's my 2 cents on all your builds,let's say you buy a 3 inch lift hang a steel bumper on the front and one on the rear, then add a winch and a spare tire, add the oil pan skid and you will pull the 3 in lift down to 1 3/4 or may be a little over 2in, .......money wasted...I speak from experience..like Ed said 60 bucks for c-gusset supports if you choose the bigger wheels, then do the math and find out what works ....it's a matter of time before your rig weighs as much as a Mack truck...just helping now back to my corner

If you don't have a CB yell from your Jeep

So here's my 2 cents on all your builds,let's say you buy a 3 inch lift hang a steel bumper on the front and one on the rear, then add a winch and a spare tire, add the oil pan skid and you will pull the 3 in lift down to 1 3/4 or may be a little over 2in, .......money wasted...I speak from experience..like Ed said 60 bucks for c-gusset supports if you choose the bigger wheels, then do the math and find out what works ....it's a matter of time before your rig weighs as much as a Mack truck...just helping now back to my corner

Back to my corner, hahaha. Lol

Thanks dude. Right now the plan is do the lift, finish the skids, then bumpers and sliders, then 35s, including rear gear, C gussets and whatever else i decide I need.
I'm keeping my pucks, figure after bumpers if sag is that bad I can stick them on to help. This all will happen on the next year/ year and 1/2 and then that'll be stage 2 done and probably just little goodies here and there after that for a while.

Top Bottom