Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

im gona try i have to find a way to get that old transfer case skid on and ill be in business if i could get my 37s mounted for less then 200 bucks lol!

There are only like 2 shops that do it by me and both said 50 bucks a rim, need less to say i hung up lol

Really really want to get out there lol man im on the fence lol

Dooooo it!

update: You might as well. I already put you on the Maybe list. :D

THIS ^^^^

Common man :D :D Join us!!! And don't worry about lunch---we are bringing food you can grab if you need it.
Besides, if your with vichus and me on the Greens you can eat all you want!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Da fawk!!! I paid $120 for all 5.

Ya tell me about it thats my problem the closet shop that will do it for 160 is at least 40 bucks in gas away lol. so im on the hunt to get a real shop to do it for a good price, hell ill even do it myself used to mount tires at a local shop in high school(they can only due up to 35s).

THIS ^^^^

Common man :D :D Join us!!! And don't worry about lunch---we are bringing food you can grab if you need it.
Besides, if your with vichus and me on the Greens you can eat all you want!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks man, I deff am like 80% in, i want to bad im going to do my tax returnes tonight maybe get some money before i leave to help. Also trying to get the lady to come down with me.

Hahaha ok, but i also want to bring my lady lol she wants to go really bad (she also likes to say she helped with the build lol she took a pic or two lol)
Tell the lady that other ladies are coming too and we are staying in a hotel (hot showers, heat, running water, the works!). Sounds like a romantic weekend get-a-way to picturesque Pine Grove! :cheesy:

Hey guys count me out of this one. Sorry guys and sorry Nubs but money is just too tight right now I need to cut back wherever I can.

I could try and put the tansfer case back on with some modding but still no oil or tranny! what you think??
I may have missed something ,you have a 4.5" lift and worried about skids? Unless your doing reds I don't think you will have anything to worry about.
My wife will be driving this trip so there is one more lady in the pack.

Hope you guys have a great trip this past Sat. was awesome!!!
Ben I don't think I've wheeled with you since Lane has been there. Hope to see you on the next one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I may have missed something ,you have a 4.5" lift and worried about skids? Unless your doing reds I don't think you will have anything to worry about.
My wife will be driving this trip so there is one more lady in the pack.

Ben I don't think I've wheeled with you since Lane has been there. Hope to see you on the next one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree I don't think I have either. It's been a while

Sent from my iPhone

Even on 35s and that lift I wouldn't be too worried at all. Steve did part of the rock garden on 2.5" tf lift and 35s and was fine.

Sucks about the price to swap out to 37s tho

Top Bottom