Random Photos

Guess it's just taste. I enjoy shooting lots of different handguns. I shoot Glocks well and have the most experience with them so I'm biased I guess.

I'm not knocking them at all...I was more knocking myself for having some weird metal fixation. I think it goes back to a S&W "shortie forty" I had a few decades ago. Wish I still had it because I'd carry it every day.

I'm not knocking them at all...I was more knocking myself for having some weird metal fixation. I think it goes back to a S&W "shortie forty" I had a few decades ago. Wish I still had it because I'd carry it every day.

I hear you one of my first was a S&W 6906. Great pistol just heavy as a brick. I like the S&W but not a huge fan of .40 cals.

Conman great choice, light compact and reliable.

I hear you one of my first was a S&W 6906. Great pistol just heavy as a brick. I like the S&W but not a huge fan of .40 cals.

Conman great choice, light compact and reliable.

Sig p238HD with shorts and Springfield XDS 45 with jeans.:thumb: may God bless all the conceal carry permit holders:yup:

Too funny because I'm actually a .40 fan. Can't give you a real good reason why other than to say the first pistol I bought, with my own money when I was 21, was a .40. Didn't want a .45, didn't want a 9mm, and there weren't many 10mm options. Seemed like 40 was a good in between (that and I had an acquaintance who unloaded five rounds of 9mm into the face of a Rottweiler from five feet away with little to no effects.)

Too funny because I'm actually a .40 fan. Can't give you a real good reason why other than to say the first pistol I bought, with my own money when I was 21, was a .40. Didn't want a .45, didn't want a 9mm, and there weren't many 10mm options. Seemed like 40 was a good in between (that and I had an acquaintance who unloaded five rounds of 9mm into the face of a Rottweiler from five feet away with little to no effects.)

I can understand that. I too hopped on the .40 cal bandwagon for a while and also on the .357SIG bandwagon. I started with 9mm and reverted back. .40 cal and .357SIG are too snappy for my taste. TRUST me when I say if there's anything I've learned over the past decade plus, it's all about SHOT PLACEMENT. People die by a well placed .22 or .25 and live from 17 poorly placed (insert any small arms caliber here). :yup:

In the end it all about what you can manage and shoot accurately. Win the fight.

Last edited:
I can understand that. I too hopped on the .40 cal bandwagon for a while and also on the .357SIG bandwagon. I started with 9mm and reverted back. .40 cal and .357SIG are too snappy for my taste. TRUST me when I say if there's anything I've learned over the past decade plus, it's all about SHOT PLACEMENT. People die by a well placed .22 or .25 and live from 17 poorly placed (insert any small arms caliber here). :yup:

In the end it all about what you can manage and shoot accurately. Win the fight.

Wise words there. I get tired of the "this ballistic test showed X" and "this ballistic test showed Y" articles. From what little I know, most people survive civilian handgun wounds and I imagine they do so because of shot placement.

Wise words there. I get tired of the "this ballistic test showed X" and "this ballistic test showed Y" articles. From what little I know, most people survive civilian handgun wounds and I imagine they do so because of shot placement.

That, and most of the idiots with poor shot placement are probably shooting fmj.. This isn't the military, the Geneva convention can suck it! Give me my hydra-shocks!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Practice, practice, practice. That's what it takes for good shot placement. Remember, in a life and death situation, you will only be 20 percent as good as your best day at the range. Be safe and be prepared. Condition yellow at all times.:thumb:

That, and most of the idiots with poor shot placement are probably shooting fmj.. This isn't the military, the Geneva convention can suck it! Give me my hydra-shocks!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Hydrostatic shock with hydra-shock, drop en in there place

Top Bottom