Random Photos

You will have a "muffler" on there (maybe 2 depending on space, but maybe 1), it will be about 9" long in the 3" variety (very few run bigger) and then you will pass Tech. :) GIDDYUP!

Yes, you are absolutely correct! I have the entire rule book on .pdf, that's why I included the "" on the muffler portion, just enough to be legal :rock:

By the way, congrats to Ryan and Terra, they looked great out there!

Yes, you are absolutely correct! I have the entire rule book on .pdf, that's why I included the "" on the muffler portion, just enough to be legal :rock:

By the way, congrats to Ryan and Terra, they looked great out there!

I will let them know! Psyched for them.
And to add a random pic to this thread.... a blurry picture of a JK.
To be honest I am going to guess my camera lens melted it was about a 115 that day, but it was a dry heat....

DSC01976.jpg

Last edited:
... a blurry picture of a JK.
To be honest I am going to guess my camera lens melted it was about a 115 that day, but it was a dry heat....

JKX Weekender! Here's a few more of that same blurry rig from that day, it's changed a little over the years (last one is most recent)

Attachments

• image-4047488772.jpg
    image-4047488772.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 200
  • image-3820733779.jpg
    image-3820733779.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 205
  • image-1279411247.jpg
    image-1279411247.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 208
  • image-429748790.jpg
    image-429748790.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 211
JKX Weekender! Here's a few more of that same blurry rig from that day, it's changed a little over the years (last one is most recent)

My lord that is so beautiful.. Greg if you could jeep half as well as you wash that thing you'd be a celebrity lol!

- please read with a hint of sarcasm -

Edit: honestly idk if the sarcasm is needed ROFL

Here he is on the trail with his California Duster, dedication to cleanliness.

DSC08608_zps24c9ef4e.jpg

My lord that is so beautiful.. Greg if you could jeep half as well as you wash that thing you'd be a celebrity lol!

Haha! I think that is part of the reason why I wheel my rig so hard, I actually enjoy the clean up of the rig too!

Greg that is a sick bumper. Any idea where I can get one like it?

It was a one off build that I threw together in an afternoon while watching Oprah. Unfortunately that bumper was given away recently to a family of albino gypsies from Slovenia for their highly modified horse carriage.

......hidden Rancho oil pan skid. :crazyeyes:

See my clickable signature link for more info ;)

Haha! I think that is part of the reason why I wheel my rig so hard, I actually enjoy the clean up of the rig too!

It was a one off build that I threw together in an afternoon while watching Oprah. Unfortunately that bumper was given away recently to a family of albino gypsies from Slovenia for their highly modified horse carriage.

See my clickable signature link for more info ;)

OK, I knew you had a heart of gold, but after hearing you gave that bumper to the Gypsies, unubataniom is what your heart is made of.

And I never clicked on that link until now. Boom! Done and done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom