Random Photos

My neighbor, who needed to borrow a 7/16" socket and ratchet handle to tighten something on his F430. I gladly let him borrow some tools, anything to help a Ferrari owner tighten all those SAE nuts and bolts on a sweet ass Italian ride ;)

uhh yes please! i will take both! :drool:

My neighbor, who needed to borrow a 7/16" socket and ratchet handle to tighten something on his F430. I gladly let him borrow some tools, anything to help a Ferrari owner tighten all those SAE nuts and bolts on a sweet ass Italian ride ;)

Wow! That is nice! :yup:

Edit: But I think that's a 458.

Last edited:

Considering all the mods to your Jeep, I wonder if the f430 cost less. :D

I think I would befriend that neighbor. :thumb:

You are correct Mike, last year he had the F430. I guess he upgraded over the winter to the 458 Italia, same color too as the "old" F430. Unfortunately, living in Scottsdale has made me jaded. I don't even give these things a second look, I will see at least 4-5 of these Ferraris in a weekend, probably a Bugatti, and definitely a Lamborghini at some point.

I just found it entertaining that an actual Ferrari owner chose to work on his own ride.....albeit with the completely wrong tools, unless the Italians have gone away from metric with the newer models :icon_crazy:

Last edited:
You are correct Mike, last year he had the F430. I guess he upgraded over the winter to the 458 Italia, same color too as the "old" F430. Unfortunately, living in Scottsdale has made me jaded. I don't even give these things a second look, I will see at least 4-5 of these Ferraris in a weekend, probably a Bugatti, and definitely a Lamborghini at some point.

I just found it entertaining that an actual Ferrari owner chose to work on his own ride.....albeit with the completely wrong tools, unless the Italians have gone away from metric with the newer models :icon_crazy:

That's how Vegas is and to a much lesser extent Reno (depending on the area). Oh look another $100,000+ car on my drive into work. :sigh: My favorites are the supercars that look like they haven't been washed in months. Who does that? :idontknow:

As for the maintenance...imagine how aghast the gents at the clubhouse would be if they knew. "Hey Nigel, I heard that Charles has had such a bad turn of luck that he actually used a wrench on his own Ferrari. Can you imagine?" :cheesy:

Edit: And I had to look the model up. I just didn't remember the exhaust being in the center like that.

That's how Vegas is and to a much lesser extent Reno (depending on the area). Oh look another $100,000+ car on my drive into work. :sigh: My favorites are the supercars that look like they haven't been washed in months. Who does that? :idontknow:

As for the maintenance...imagine how aghast the gents at the clubhouse would be if they knew. "Hey Nigel, I heard that Charles has had such a bad turn of luck that he actually used a wrench on his own Ferrari. Can you imagine?" :cheesy:

Edit: And I had to look the model up. I just didn't remember the exhaust being in the center like that.

That's why I loved my 1965 Shelby Cobra and C5 and C6 Z06's, I could drive them everyday, drive them to a track day event and run with supercars, drive it back home, and work on it when something needed attention. Pretty affordable when compared to the service on a 458 Italia :doh:

That's why I loved my 1965 Shelby Cobra and C5 and C6 Z06's, I could drive them everyday, drive them to a track day event and run with supercars, drive it back home, and work on it when something needed attention. Pretty affordable when compared to the service on a 458 Italia :doh:

Damn 0.5%er

Sent via carrier pigeon

I think I'm lost. I was looking for the forum where they talk about jeeps.

This is a "random photos" thread, with lots of randomness, plus if you don't know about Ultra4 racing, you may not actually be into jeep's at all ;)

Are you racing ULTRA4 next year?

Brother, I'm actually considering putting the LS upgrade for EVOJEEP on hold to purchase the chassis and get started with the Unlimited Class in Ultra 4. And you know know who's exhaust is going on that car? Well I guess I should say who's stickers will be gracing the side of it, I'm not so sure it's actually going to have what you would consider a "muffler"

Last edited:
Brother, I'm actually considering putting the LS upgrade for EVOJEEP on hold to purchase the chassis and get started with the Unlimited Class in Ultra 4. And you know know who's exhaust is going on that car? Well I guess I should say who's stickers will be gracing the side of it, I'm not so sure it's actually going to have what you would insider a "muffler" ;)

THAT would be awesome!!!

This is a "random photos" thread, with lots of randomness, plus if you don't know about Ultra4 racing, you may not actually be into jeep's at all ;)

Brother, I'm actually considering putting the LS upgrade for EVOJEEP on hold to purchase the chassis and get started with the Unlimited Class in Ultra 4. And you know know who's exhaust is going on that car? Well I guess I should say who's stickers will be gracing the side of it, I'm not so sure it's actually going to have what you would consider a "muffler"

You will have a "muffler" on there (maybe 2 depending on space, but maybe 1), it will be about 9" long in the 3" variety (very few run bigger) and then you will pass Tech. :) GIDDYUP!

Top Bottom