Random Photos

but that doesn't always happen when you lift a jeep! Tons of people lift up to 4" and never have a single issue with stock front drive shafts!

(insert the obligatory mention that this comment is to be read with 100% sarcasm!)

He went with the 7.5" budget boost, hockey puck stack edition. Does that make a difference?

Last edited:
but that doesn't always happen when you lift a jeep! Tons of people lift up to 4" and never have a single issue with stock front drive shafts!

(insert the obligatory mention that this comment is to be read with 100% sarcasm!)

wait a minute!!!! I am supposed to change out my front driveshaft???

My neighbor, who needed to borrow a 7/16" socket and ratchet handle to tighten something on his F430. I gladly let him borrow some tools, anything to help a Ferrari owner tighten all those SAE nuts and bolts on a sweet ass Italian ride ;)

Attachments

• image-606177577.jpg
    image-606177577.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 195
My neighbor, who needed to borrow a 7/16" socket and ratchet handle to tighten something on his F430. I gladly let him borrow some tools, anything to help a Ferrari owner tighten all those SAE nuts and bolts on a sweet ass Italian ride ;)

Wow I still pick the one on the right please.

I'd gladly have both those units parked in my driveway... :drool:

Top Bottom