Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

The new gas nozzles on the red jugs built by eco terrorists. You have to hold 5 buttons while trying to tip 40 pounds of weight. When you finally get it pouring, it leaks out of every one of those fucking safety buttons all over the ground, and probably kills at least 5 baby seals. I'm going to modify mine somehow.

The new gas nozzles on the red jugs built by eco terrorists. You have to hold 5 buttons while trying to tip 40 pounds of weight. When you finally get it pouring, it leaks out of every one of those fucking safety buttons all over the ground, and probably kills at least 5 baby seals. I'm going to modify mine somehow.
Phtphpthpthp! You won’t need gas cans when you switch to all electric

They are the worst. I have been dealing with it all week for the track loader I have. I just pull the damn spout and pour it straight. Although the fuel tank is in a terrible spot on this track loader. I hate all those fuel cans though. Designed by people that never use them.

I still have an old school can with the yellow nozzle and the rear vent. I very rarely spill any gas from it, but routinely spill gas with my epa/eco-friendly cans we’re forced to use now. So stupid.

When you pay extra for pepperoni for your home made pizza for us it’s always been Boars Head. Not anymore. DEI fucktards. Killing people with their nasty shit.
That sucks for them. More and more reasons to just produce my own food. Going to try and make pepperoni this year when I process my hogs.

Oh I got a good one today.
I was sitting at a red light at the main intersection in town. (The cross street to my right has a yield sign to merge into the same direction I'm going). The light turns green and we go, and as I'm passing the merge, a dumbass Californian driving a tesla completely ignores the yield sign, and the merge over arrows and forces me to hit my brakes. He deservingly got a full blast of my horn and a middle finger, mostly because he acted like he did nothing wrong. I swear to God if it was legal he would've tasted my metal front bumper.

Top Bottom