Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Rude neighbors that decide to turn their loud ass motorcycle on at 6am and rev the thunderous engine on and off for 30 minutes… it’s the first night that my kids slept all the way through in weeks and we were rudely awakened by some jackass.
sabotage-axel-fowley.gif

Im in cali. cant stand tailgaters! Here in commiefornia it is real bad. I could be in my regular car doing 90 and there is always gonna be some A hole on my ass.....pull my hair atleast focker!
Mount a windshield washer nozzle at the back of your vehicle, with a washer bottle full of light oil. When it squirts they will have no idea what happened, but they will need to immediately stop and try to clean their windshield.

We were at Jeep Bash and while it was pretty warm out, maybe 85 degrees at the beach, it was far from the kind of heat we see in Vegas even in spring or fall. Needless to say, plenty cool enough for Ripley to be walking around on pavement, just like all the other dogs. Still, as we were walking along the boardwalk, a self-righteous douchebag decided to yell at me that I was "burning my dog's feet". When I looked puzzled at him, his she/her friend yelled "he doesn't care!" and then walked off. Genuinely concerned that they might be right, I did my normal test of placing the back of my wrist on the ground for a full 30 seconds and... the ground was cool as lukewarm water :rolleyes:

I may be a lot of things but not caring for my dog really isn't one of them and I really hate self-righteous fucks who feel the need to berate others and preach at them over things they know nothing about. But then, that's just me.

We were at Jeep Bash and while it was pretty warm out, maybe 85 degrees at the beach, it was far from the kind of heat we see in Vegas even in spring or fall. Needless to say, plenty cool enough for Ripley to be walking around on pavement, just like all the other dogs. Still, as we were walking along the boardwalk, a self-righteous douchebag decided to yell at me that I was "burning my dog's feet". When I looked puzzled at him, his she/her friend yelled "he doesn't care!" and then walked off. Genuinely concerned that they might be right, I did my normal test of placing the back of my wrist on the ground for a full 30 seconds and... the ground was cool as lukewarm water :rolleyes:

I may be a lot of things but not caring for my dog really isn't one of them and I really hate self-righteous fucks who feel the need to berate others and preach at them over things they know nothing about. But then, that's just me.
Those people should relocate to Springfield Ohio and try to solve some real problems.

The fuck? Well can’t say I’m surprised. Again, welcome back to SoCal. 🙄

This jackass I used to work with from LA once told me it’s too “hot” in Montana for huskies 😂 must be a Cali thing to hate on all dog owners. I eventually knocked his ass out and got a raise.

He was a Karen with sensitive feet

Top Bottom