Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

The neighbor two doors down has a german shepherd, and the neighbor across the street has two. They both let their dogs run around their yards at 6 a.m. and they all bark like crazy. Pisses me off! If you're going to let your dog out that early, let them do their business then bring them right back in.
We have a German Shepherd and man does her bark travel far and sound deep! We've trained her fairly well however and she is very calm - nor do we let her stay out for a while unless one of us is out there as well. It's not that hard, kind of fun, and definitely worth it to do simple behavioral training for any dog. Lots of people just don't even try.

The neighbor two doors down has a german shepherd, and the neighbor across the street has two. They both let their dogs run around their yards at 6 a.m. and they all bark like crazy. Pisses me off! If you're going to let your dog out that early, let them do their business then bring them right back in.
I kid you not, I think I hear them all the way down on my street 🤪

When the road construction blocks two lanes of the freeway offramp, then around the corner to the light, so traffic is down to one lane and backed up, and there's nobody working! Even if they're working at night they should move the cones during the day. 🤬🤬🤬 I'm so sick of seeing the state flower in full bloom everywhere.
IMG_20240802_071420870_HDR~2.jpg

It really bugs me when someone says they're going to come by a certain time and then, they're not just late, they're 2 hours late. And, to make things worse, it's because they needed to stop to charge up their stupid EV!

Long story short, I finally sold Pippi's half doors and to a guy from California and when he first decided he wanted them, he asked when I could deliver them to Roseville, CA which is 2 hours away. I told him they were for pickup only and then he asked if I'd be willing to meet him in Truckee which is half way and I reminded him that they were available for PICK UP ONLY. Anyway, he decide he still wanted them and we arranged for a day and time to make the sale. On the day of the sale, he contacted me at 9am, said he wouldn't be able to leave until 10 and noted it would take about 2 hours to get to my place. Obviously, I knew this already and was cool with it. At about 20 till 1pm, a whole 40 mins late, he sent a text saying that he was about an hour out and that was fine being that I was busy doing other things. About an hour and a half later, I was done doing what I was doing and started to think, where in the hell is this guy? So, I messaged him and he responded by saying he needed to stop to charge his EV :oops:

Here's a screen shot of our conversation...
IMG_4640.jpg

Of course, this caused 2 things to come to mind - first, EV? As in a 4Xe that has 4-doors and what I had would not work for him?? Or, EV as in a Tesla or the like?? And, this is what he showed up in.
IMG_6066.jpg

In the end, the guy turned out to be nice but I have to say, it was kind of hard to get past the fact that he was more than 4 hours late and made me waste my time waiting for him - especially because he had to charge up his Cybertruk :rolleyes:

It really bugs me when someone says they're going to come by a certain time and then, they're not just late, they're 2 hours late. And, to make things worse, it's because they needed to stop to charge up their stupid EV!

Long story short, I finally sold Pippi's half doors and to a guy from California and when he first decided he wanted them, he asked when I could deliver them to Roseville, CA which is 2 hours away. I told him they were for pickup only and then he asked if I'd be willing to meet him in Truckee which is half way and I reminded him that they were available for PICK UP ONLY. Anyway, he decide he still wanted them and we arranged for a day and time to make the sale. On the day of the sale, he contacted me at 9am, said he wouldn't be able to leave until 10 and noted it would take about 2 hours to get to my place. Obviously, I knew this already and was cool with it. At about 20 till 1pm, a whole 40 mins late, he sent a text saying that he was about an hour out and that was fine being that I was busy doing other things. About an hour and a half later, I was done doing what I was doing and started to think, where in the hell is this guy? So, I messaged him and he responded by saying he needed to stop to charge his EV :oops:

View attachment 411410

Of course, this caused 2 things to come to mind - first, EV? As in a 4Xe that has 4-doors and what I had would not work for him?? Or, EV as in a Tesla or the like?? And, this is what he showed up in.
View attachment 411411

In the end, the guy turned out to be nice but I have to say, it was kind of hard to get past the fact that he was more than 4 hours late and made me waste my time waiting for him - especially because he had to charge up his Cybertruk :rolleyes:
Sorry this happened to you but I got a good laugh out of this for some reason too.

671acb9a-ed95-46b8-93ce-32e445da8ee9.jpg

View attachment 411410

View attachment 411411

He can’t make it from Roseville to Carson city on a charge? That seems odd. Also seems like a load of shit.

View attachment 411410

View attachment 411411

Least he coulda done was let you take it for a spin...

Top Bottom