Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

I just got rid of it after my rate skyrocketed, I wish they would change up the music more often too instead of it being on a constant cycle of the same songs…

Yeah, used to be you wouldn't hear a repeat at all the same day. now you can pick out the cycles.

After I got rid of it, they started blowing up my phone and sending me so many letters trying to get me back 🙄

Yep, funny how that works. Dish, Cable, cell phone plans....

I can see that. I know that would be the case if I shipped to our Pizen property.

Anyway, I did what you said what you would do and cancelled my order. I then went to my local Tractor Supply and found what I needed there. Should have just gone there to start with :rolleyes:
View attachment 409121
First of all the best way to not run into your problem is cut out the maintenance shit. Just run it. Ain’t nobody got time for maintenance.

I just got rid of it after my rate skyrocketed, I wish they would change up the music more often too instead of it being on a constant cycle of the same songs…

After I got rid of it, they started blowing up my phone and sending me so many letters trying to get me back 🙄
I haven’t paid full price at all for the last six years. Every March we call and say we want to cancel and they give us the same $75 rate.

First of all the best way to not run into your problem is cut out the maintenance shit. Just run it. Ain’t nobody got time for maintenance.
:ROFLMAO: I have been but the air filter is so clogged now, it’s struggling to breathe and I can’t keep it running or at least, not with the same amount of power.

Last edited:

I call to cancel when I get the renewal notice, get transferred to a "retainment" rep and surprise, surprise... they can keep me at the current rate or lower if I sign up for another year.

They should stop hiring overpriced worthless talent and lower the rates without the bullshit game.

I can see that. I know that would be the case if I shipped to our Pizen property.

Anyway, I did what you said what you would do and cancelled my order. I then went to my local Tractor Supply and found what I needed there. Should have just gone there to start with :rolleyes:
View attachment 409121

I used to order stuff for my mower, saw, and other yard maintenance stuff on Amazon, however I now go to a nearby dealer. It’s locally owned, they are friendly, and they have some great package deals. I can even order online and then pick it up. It takes more time but it’s worth it. Last time I was in they offered me a rebuild and maintenance kit that was not available online and it saved me a few dollars versus buying the individual parts. They also printed off a complete parts list and belt diagram for the mower.

I used to order stuff for my mower, saw, and other yard maintenance stuff on Amazon, however I now go to a nearby dealer. It’s locally owned, they are friendly, and they have some great package deals. I can even order online and then pick it up. It takes more time but it’s worth it. Last time I was in they offered me a rebuild and maintenance kit that was not available online and it saved me a few dollars versus buying the individual parts. They also printed off a complete parts list and belt diagram for the mower.
That's awesome and I'm definitely going to try and do this more often. Originally, I wasn't aware that Tractor Supply even offered Husqvarna parts but after Adam gave me the idea to cancel my order, I did a quick google search for just the part number for the kit and they came up. I do know there are other more local entities that have stuff too and I will be looking to them first from now on.

I call to cancel when I get the renewal notice, get transferred to a "retainment" rep and surprise, surprise... they can keep me at the current rate or lower if I sign up for another year.

They should stop hiring overpriced worthless talent and lower the rates without the bullshit game.
I used to do the same with signing up again if I called but the song rotation was just getting old as well. Plus I just use Spotify offline now (which is cheaper) since I’m out of any good radio stations and cell service a couple hours a day.

The channels I listen to seem to have only a couple of hundred songs each. It could be great, but it's not.

And I expect that the famous DJs are pre-recorded.

Internet/phone companies raising prices even though you've been with them for years. You call, complain every time it happens. they do nothing. One day you're fed up or find someone cheaper so you cancel. Suddenly they can offer you a rate cheaper than when you signed up years ago. Fuck that shit.

View attachment 409245
Spectrum Internet keeps jacking up my rate and so I threatened to leave. They tried to send me to the government subsidy department. Lmao

Spectrum Internet keeps jacking up my rate and so I threatened to leave. They tried to send me to the government subsidy department. Lmao
Spectrum was the company I posted about lol. Local company just offered fiber so I went with them. Faster and cheaper too. When I called Spectrum and told them I was done, that's when they offered me a crazy low rate. I told them I'd already made my decision. See you later big gulps company.

Spectrum was the company I posted about lol. Local company just offered fiber so I went with them. Faster and cheaper too. When I called Spectrum and told them I was done, that's when they offered me a crazy low rate. I told them I'd already made my decision. See you later big gulps company.
I wish there was competition here, Spectrum is the only choice.
Had a fiber company announce plans to fit the area with fiber but that was 15 years ago and still no fiber.

I wish there was competition here, Spectrum is the only choice.
Had a fiber company announce plans to fit the area with fiber but that was 15 years ago and still no fiber.
AT&T fiber I had installed here this year does actually provide 1 gig service based on testing. In fact the upload rate is not limited and I have been startled by how fast it is. I wonder why don't have that yet? You are part of the same metropolitan blob that I am.

Haha. They didn’t try to offer you the gubbermunt freebie? 😂

I got some of the Ryobi lawn equipment with the 40v battery and the crap works pretty well for my small patch of grass. Even ended up with a chainsaw that someone didn't need anymore. Yeah, the battery will eventually give out but I've had it for 3 years now without a problem. No real maintenance too. Happy that I don't need to deal with gas mowers, mixed fuel weed eaters and blowers. I got fed up fighting with the weed eater last time (it was a Honda motor if I recall correctly) which is what drove me to consider the battery one. Zero maintenance.....I hose the blades and whatever after each use to keep them clean but that's it.

Seen a couple of videos on Youtube of a guy who climbs up 150ft firs and uses mostly a battery chain saw for taking care of all the branches before using gas powered to hack away at the trunk itself. Don't think you would catch me driving a Tesla anytime soon though. Don't care for the frustrations of running out of power with no place to charge up.

I got some of the Ryobi lawn equipment with the 40v battery and the crap works pretty well for my small patch of grass. Even ended up with a chainsaw that someone didn't need anymore. Yeah, the battery will eventually give out but I've had it for 3 years now without a problem. No real maintenance too. Happy that I don't need to deal with gas mowers, mixed fuel weed eaters and blowers. I got fed up fighting with the weed eater last time (it was a Honda motor if I recall correctly) which is what drove me to consider the battery one. Zero maintenance.....I hose the blades and whatever after each use to keep them clean but that's it.

Seen a couple of videos on Youtube of a guy who climbs up 150ft firs and uses mostly a battery chain saw for taking care of all the branches before using gas powered to hack away at the trunk itself. Don't think you would catch me driving a Tesla anytime soon though. Don't care for the frustrations of running out of power with no place to charge up.

The battery power tools have come a long way! We have two battery powered weed wackers, a battery leaf blower, and a battery chain saw. They work great for some of the yard and have a ton of the batteries so there is no charging time.

My back yard however is an acre surrounded by woods so there is a point I gotta get the gas powered tools out! It’s a never ending battle to beat back the jungle!

political spam text messages!! There are not enough cuss words to express how pissed off I am to be receiving these fucking messages every 10 minutes since the debate.

They normally stop texting at 9pm but last night they went thru 11:30pm, started this morning at their usual time and have been coming every 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 10 minutes and sometimes 3 at a time!!!!

While I do have my phone on Do not Disturb except contacts, this is still annoying as FUCK.

THIS, THIS will piss me off enough to say fuck to voting, I'll prep for whatever comes and fuck it all.

Top Bottom