Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

political spam text messages!! There are not enough cuss words to express how pissed off I am to be receiving these fucking messages every 10 minutes since the debate.

They normally stop texting at 9pm but last night they went thru 11:30pm, started this morning at their usual time and have been coming every 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 10 minutes and sometimes 3 at a time!!!!

While I do have my phone on Do not Disturb except contacts, this is still annoying as FUCK.

THIS, THIS will piss me off enough to say fuck to voting, I'll prep for whatever comes and fuck it all.
Whatever you do DO NOT reply stop. That just seems to make it worse. I’ll like oh hey this is a live number let’s spam it twice as hard. I just started deleting them and the volume has dropped off considerably.

political spam text messages!! There are not enough cuss words to express how pissed off I am to be receiving these fucking messages every 10 minutes since the debate.

They normally stop texting at 9pm but last night they went thru 11:30pm, started this morning at their usual time and have been coming every 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 10 minutes and sometimes 3 at a time!!!!

While I do have my phone on Do not Disturb except contacts, this is still annoying as FUCK.

THIS, THIS will piss me off enough to say fuck to voting, I'll prep for whatever comes and fuck it all.
Reply 'hawk tuah' and screenshot the response. I'm curious.

Whatever you do DO NOT reply stop. That just seems to make it worse. I’ll like oh hey this is a live number let’s spam it twice as hard. I just started deleting them and the volume has dropped off considerably.
I made the mistake of replying STOP once then got the bullshit message "You will no longer receive shit from this number, just the millions of other numbers from our automated spam system, fuck you!" I added a few words to make the message more realistic to their intent.

Haven't replied to any of the fucking text messagse for over 2 years and they keep coming... even after they threaten to remove me....

between roofers, want to buy your house and political fund raisers my phone it going to stay on Do not Disturb for the rest of my life (do not call list is another great pile of worthless government shit)
makeItStop.jpg

I made the mistake of replying STOP once then got the bullshit message "You will no longer receive shit from this number, just the millions of other numbers from our automated spam system, fuck you!" I added a few words to make the message more realistic to their intent.

Haven't replied to any of the fucking text messagse for over 2 years and they keep coming... even after they threaten to remove me....

between roofers, want to buy your house and political fund raisers my phone it going to stay on Do not Disturb for the rest of my life (do not call list is another great pile of worthless government shit)
View attachment 409358
Delete and block is all I do it’s insane

My phone identifies spam messages and diverts them so I never see them (unless I want to). Thousands of annoying messages that I never saw.

It is said that there is no such thing as a dumb question but I tend to disagree.

View attachment 409746
If I had to assume, and you know what they say about doing that, he is actually being serious and probably thinks that since you tightened with the ratchet, you are just checking torque and not tightening again. If that makes sense.

Probably never done it and doesn't understand that using the torque wrench tightens everything and that's why you need to go in a star pattern.

If I had to assume, and you know what they say about doing that, he is actually being serious and probably thinks that since you tightened with the ratchet, you are just checking torque and not tightening again. If that makes sense.

Probably never done it and doesn't understand that using the torque wrench tightens everything and that's why you need to go in a star pattern.
Jesus man.. that was a rational thought about another persons skill level and possible concern for their feelings…

Are you feeling ok?

These clowns just called me trying to get me back. Offered 36.99 for internet, lol. Fuckers. Take care of your customers while you have them.
I hated spectrum when we had them in California. Have xfinity now and they are okay.

What’s funny is my power pole is about 300 feet off the main line and we have xfinity. My neighbor has a power pole WITH xfinity lines about 40 feet from his house and xfinity told him they are too far off the main road. lol

Top Bottom