Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

I'll put this here!😀l lol!

View attachment 277609

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I may be wrong but typically they only televise the National Anthem for key sporting events ie..superbowl, indy 500, world series, etc. Regular season games seem hit or miss. If i happen to be in the room while it is sung I do stand and remove my hat. Remember how much controversy Steven Tyler caused when he changed the words or Rosanne Bar grabbed her crotch and spit? Same thing it was disrespectful. As I mentioned I may be wrong about how often its televised and I'll pay closer attention as to confirm that...;)

BTW: Mauigrown Coffee is pretty damn good too.

Hahahaha! Pete, how many pots of BRCC did you down today?
You are on a roll dawg [emoji23]

Sent from my iThingie

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I may be wrong but typically they only televise the National Anthem for key sporting events ie..superbowl, indy 500, world series, etc. Regular season games seem hit or miss. If i happen to be in the room while it is sung I do stand and remove my hat. Remember how much controversy Steven Tyler caused when he changed the words or Rosanne Bar grabbed her crotch and spit? Same thing it was disrespectful. As I mentioned I may be wrong about how often its televised and I'll pay closer attention as to confirm that...;)

BTW: Mauigrown Coffee is pretty damn good too.

BRCC All THE WAY BABY!

Exactly. Just because I do the job better than anyone else doesn't mean I can be a dick and make the "Company" I work for look bad. It costs business. I understand the protest (disagree with it, but that's a whole other thread) and understand free speech, which this was and they have the right. Without this country you couldn't pull that shit. Take North Korea, you wouldn't be fired you'd be fired at and shot on the spot. So what you don't like Trump, take it off the field and do not include out flag or National Anthem. That's like having an issue with your ex but slapping her grandparents. How many of these players will attend Black Lives Matter rally, probably not many. There is no other way to take this type of "protest" than as disrespect to our flag and our country. I've never like the NFL but I'm really gone now. Just like Starbucks, won't drink it because I do not agree with what they stand for. Sure it won't make a huge difference but i'm not going to support what I do not stand for.

I agree, don't support what you don't stand for. Good rant

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The lazy asses that have to get someone to put something in their cart at a store when their fat asses are perfectly capable of doing it!

I'm on a rant! Those fuckers that lift their rig....any kind of rig the take up 2-3 spots parking at an angle. If ya can't part it...don't drive it!

Got another! The people out there that feel they are owed something and need to be catered to. Here's a big cup of fuck you!😀

Drinking again, I see........

IMG_1071.JPG
This drunk guy at 3:30 in the afternoon that hit the front of my 2017 van and could have hurt my employee.
IMG_1073.JPG
The car still had temp tags! I'm just glad the dumbfuck hit my van and not a little kid out playing innocently

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom