Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's logical if I was navigating through the site to a specific topic or section but people tend to click on the "What's New?" tab at the top.

There is little writing below that specifies "the pub". If a thread bothers people, they really don't have to click on it. It's that easy. Just saying...

That's logical if I was navigating through the site to a specific topic or section but people tend to click on the "What's New?" tab at the top.

I do the same thing, yet I don't complain about threads I find boring. I just hit the exit.

True, but if the thread in the news feed is called "aggrivating trolling ass mf'ers"....thats a good insight as to what its gonna be about. So why not just skip it?

True, but if the thread in the news feed is called "aggrivating trolling ass mf'ers"....thats a good insight as to what its gonna be about. So why not just skip it?

I'm not new to the site but if I was and just signed up excited to join this community, get some Jeep know-how and click on "What's New?" all you going to see is "aggrivating trolling ass mf'ers"?

So how about that Game of Thrones last night?

Edit: How unlucky to hit 69 in this thread...damn, no jeep sexiness exists in this thread

I'm not new to the site but if I was and just signed up excited to join this community, get some Jeep know-how and click on "What's New?" all you going to see is "aggrivating trolling ass mf'ers"?
Your not new, but you were...and so was i, along with thousands of others and yet here we all are. :thumbup::beer:

The part that I really just can't comprehend is how all of the folks lately that have expressed their displeasure in how the "troll" threads are handled continue to read them and comment on them.

If you don't like country music, would you knowingly listen to a country radio station and then call to complain because they keep playing country music? No, you would change the station.

The part that I really just can't comprehend is how all of the folks lately that have expressed their displeasure in how the "troll" threads are handled continue to read them and comment on them.

If you don't like country music, would you knowingly listen to a country radio station and then call to complain because they keep playing country music? No, you would change the station.

Holy shit dude!!!! Is that how this whole forum thing works? Damn, all along i thought i HAD to read every thread! Shew, what a relief.

Fixed it for you. Lol

wowza, great way to break in good old 69 appreciate it! :thumb::cheesy::clap2:

I get your point but it gets to the point where it just grows on people no matter how much they hate the thread and think it's pointless. It's like watching a shitty movie, you know the movie is horrible and of course shitty, but you just want to see how it ends and be able to say "wow that was shitty." At least that's how I see it :idontknow::idontknow:

That's what I was referring to, the public IP. Personal IP is only for internal networks but over the net like you stated is what you mentioned. No way of access again. Then the interwebz prevails once again!
only as long as access is through the same gateway - his modem at home for instance. If he spoofs his IP or just takes his phone for a ride every cell tower will change his public IP, and every place he visits with WiFi will give his laptop, phone or pad a different public IP.

That used to happen and guess what? People still bitched. You just can't make everyone happy.

Nope. You cant. But he asked so I answered ;)

Besides the trolls arent worth a damn any who so who cares if they get pissed for being banned. CLEARLY years later certain people show up to SEMA with rigs taking shots across the bow at Eddie so its all relative and people get butt hurt about everything

only as long as access is through the same gateway - his modem at home for instance. If he spoofs his IP or just takes his phone for a ride every cell tower will change his public IP, and every place he visits with WiFi will give his laptop, phone or pad a different public IP.

This is true but should he understand spoofing then okay he has that option. But if he were to really want to access this page that bad he would make a trip out to another location just to browse this page. Which in my opinion is not worth it unless he happens to be out of course at work or just doing things.

Nope. You cant. But he asked so I answered ;)

Besides the trolls arent worth a damn any who so who cares if they get pissed for being banned. CLEARLY years later certain people show up to SEMA with rigs taking shots across the bow at Eddie so its all relative and people get butt hurt about everything

I agree, but this way people can see why they were tossed.

It's a little harder for them to claim how they are innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom