NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Oops forget to mention...please include Tammy after Ridge's name as she will be joining us too. She has all the good gear! Between her and Jill I'm always set if I forget something! Thanks Ladies for always having my back! Can't wait to have everyone back together again along with some new friends! :wings:

Oops forget to mention...please include Tammy after Ridge's name as she will be joining us too. She has all the good gear! Between her and Jill I'm always set if I forget something! Thanks Ladies for always having my back! Can't wait to have everyone back together again along with some new friends! :wings:

I've always got your back!

Prefect, I won't bring anything but the entertainment!

You girls are awesome. I'm packed and ready, now just to wait for October

I don't know about this :thinking: could be a conspiracy, all us guys may come home someday and find all of our jeeps are gone along with our wife's... :grayno:

Got her added :yup:

Top Bottom