NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

15 is a big group. Think we should cap and start a waiting list in case things come up? I'm all for having fun but moving a large amount of rigs through the trail is exponentially more difficult.

How many people have done the Rubicon and are comfortable with the trail? Just trying to gauge the group. I've wheeled with some of you but not all. Thanks everyone :D

15 is a big group. Think we should cap and start a waiting list in case things come up? I'm all for having fun but moving a large amount of rigs through the trail is exponentially more difficult.

How many people have done the Rubicon and are comfortable with the trail? Just trying to gauge the group. I've wheeled with some of you but not all. Thanks everyone :D

I run it several times a year. I'm good here. If we get many more, we can break them into a couple smaller groups. Just a thought.

If you don't we'll have a traffic jam like this one again. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425833802.972951.jpg

Ok I'm adding K.C.D.H (without his consent) to the list he'll be ready and his rig will be plenty capable by then :cool:

I say cap it at 20. Then start a waiting list.

Well, if all goes well on our Rubicon day trip on the 4th, this trip would make my second visit to the Rubicon (technically played in the gate keeper last year while camping at Loon, but I don't think that counts).

Hoping not to be your slow guy!

Well, if all goes well on our Rubicon day trip on the 4th, this trip would make my second visit to the Rubicon (technically played in the gate keeper last year while camping at Loon, but I don't think that counts).

It's fine I'm just trying to get a feel for everyone's level of comfort on the trail. I've taken brand new people and it's been fine but it changes how we approach the days for sure.

It's fine I'm just trying to get a feel for everyone's level of comfort on the trail. I've taken brand new people and it's been fine but it changes how we approach the days for sure.

You don't have to throw me under the bus like that. Hey guiding us was the best weight loss program you have had in a long time!!

The Rubicon last year was like my 4th trail ever and had a blast!

BTW I'm in :cheesy:

You don't have to throw me under the bus like that. Hey guiding us was the best weight loss program you have had in a long time!!

All I have to say is you my friend are an amazing driver your weakness was not the driving skills!

Hahahaha I actually wasn't referring to you but that's funny. And yes, yes it was :thumb:

You going this time? Hey I just installed a welder for ya :D

Top Bottom