NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Some of my favorite WALers on this trip, can't miss it - and maybe a wedding on the top of Cadillac Hill?
What ya think Rob and Kitty?

That would be epic but I don't think we could make it happen with her family after three days camping and I feel like we should make a separate thread/ trip for the wedding gang
I would love it but she said she won't marry me after three days in the dirt :grayno:

That would be epic but I don't think we could make it happen with her family after three days camping and I feel like we should make a separate thread/ trip for the wedding gang
I would love it but she said she won't marry me after three days in the dirt :grayno:

You could always do something small and "unofficial" at one of our camps :thumb: either way it's gonna be a blast :yup:

Ok, the wife is officially in! Can't wait for October to come.

I didn't ask the wife seeing as how I don't have one. But I ask my dog. He said yes, as long as I bring him back a bone.

But that's awesome! So does the convoy start in Portland and going south? Or do we have anybody north of us?

I didn't ask the wife seeing as how I don't have one. But I ask my dog. He said yes, as long as I bring him back a bone.

But that's awesome! So does the convoy start in Portland and going south? Or do we have anybody north of us?

I would ask my wife too but she's #2 on the list in her own jeep so I think she would be there even if I wasn't :cheesy:

We will be coming from bend so we can maybe meet up in Weed out Redding. I actually know where I'm going this time!

Top Bottom