NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Hey Jason and friends! I'v been watching the thread for a while and the more I think about it,, the more I would hate to miss the opportunity to go if there are cancelations. Please put me on the waiting list. Due to my Flexible shedule, I could even be a last minute go if someone cant go late.

On a side note, I hope all goes well and speedy with your jeep repairs! And I hope Jill Gets her Jeep soon so she can start teaching Ricky to drive!:cheesy: Sorry Ricky!:bleh:

On a side note, I hope all goes well and speedy with your jeep repairs! And I hope Jill Gets her Jeep soon so she can start teaching Ricky to drive!:cheesy: Sorry Ricky!:bleh:

I do believe a couple of weeks ago, Jill made it up Soup Bowl considerably quicker than Ricky! Just sayin.... :cheesy::cheesy:

I didn't want the other half of the Ricky Bobby team to feel left out so here are some stickers for Bobby :rock:

bobby-1.jpg

Thanks - I actually use Pixelmator (MAC) - It's a watered down version of photoshop - Photoshop was getting too expensive to keep up with since I don't use it much anymore.

You mean you really didn't get Bobby some new stickers :grayno:

Looking at the people on the waiting list, I'll trade with one of them. I just don't know what jeep I'll have by then, or if there's time to build a 4 door if it shakes out that way. Or if I'll even finish building the 2 dr. You can remove me and add me to the waiting list.

Looking at the people on the waiting list, I'll trade with one of them. I just don't know what jeep I'll have by then, or if there's time to build a 4 door if it shakes out that way. Or if I'll even finish building the 2 dr. You can remove me and add me to the waiting list.

Is your 4 door a sport or rubi?

Rubi... I could swap the lift and tires, but i don't want to take someone else's place that's ready to roll. There will be more rubicon runs I can join. Hell, I might ask to ride with someone.

Last edited:
Rubi... I could swap the lift and tires, but i don't want to take someone else's place that's ready to roll. There will be more rubicon runs I can join. Hell, I might ask to ride with someone.

Just grab a budget boost for $300 and swap wheels, done!

I'll even put it in for ya...with your help :cheesy:

Top Bottom