NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

I really can't wait for this trip. I don't get to do any wheeling in the summer do to work. I don't have another weekend off now till this trip.

Don't worry. I'll take Jill out on some runs before in your jeep till hers is done ;) your jeep won't b too lonely.

Haha yeah right he only let's me in the driver's seat when he wants me to clean it lol
Jk he use to let me drive some but now that I'm getting my own he never will again.

Still we all should go with her to pick it up then a celebration dinner! Woo hoo getting excited! Thanks for the build list yesterday Ladies! Let's get her done!

We should do a celebration dinner!! We'll keep you posted!

Don't worry. I'll take Jill out on some runs before in your jeep till hers is done ;) your jeep won't b too lonely.

Jill's jeep will be modded up shortly after she gets it, we may have to ditch Ricky while he's working all summer.. and test it.. yea that's it :D

My wife had so much fun with the forum members at the Grapes and Grub last weekend she wants me to sell MY boat and buy HER a Jeep! We may get her up on this trip (as a passenger). She hates dirt camping but she may come around!!!

My wife had so much fun with the forum members at the Grapes and Grub last weekend she wants me to sell MY boat and buy HER a Jeep! We may get her up on this trip (as a passenger). She hates dirt camping but she may come around!!!

Hey G I hate camping too but I do it because 1. I Love Panda 2. I love the the people and 3. I love wheeling. Find a day run first though and she'll probably change her mind, it was nice meeting you and T!

Last edited:

It was great meeting you both!!!

Well she's sure to have a fun time! And we're always there to lend a helping hand or red solo cup :)

Oh Man. This sounds like an epic trip. I'm hoping to have a locker in by Oct and you can bet I will keeping an eye out for cancellations. It would be great to see you guys again and have such cool guides on the Rubicon!

Oh Man. This sounds like an epic trip. I'm hoping to have a locker in by Oct and you can bet I will keeping an eye out for cancellations. It would be great to see you guys again and have such cool guides on the Rubicon!

Would you like to be added to the waiting list?

Top Bottom