NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Hey Jason and friends! I'v been watching the thread for a while and the more I think about it,, the more I would hate to miss the opportunity to go if there are cancelations. Please put me on the waiting list. Due to my Flexible shedule, I could even be a last minute go if someone cant go late.

On a side note, I hope all goes well and speedy with your jeep repairs! And I hope Jill Gets her Jeep soon so she can start teaching Ricky to drive!:cheesy: Sorry Ricky!:bleh:

Added ya to the waiting list.

Rubi... I could swap the lift and tires, but i don't want to take someone else's place that's ready to roll. There will be more rubicon runs I can join. Hell, I might ask to ride with someone.

It would be great if you get your rig up and running for the trip, but if not, you're more than welcome to ride me me.

Rubi... I could swap the lift and tires, but i don't want to take someone else's place that's ready to roll. There will be more rubicon runs I can join. Hell, I might ask to ride with someone.

If there's anything I can do to help you get a rig ready you know I will, if anything you can ride with me, two door power! ;) I'm sure kitty would love to ride with Jill, of course we may have to stop and wait for the rest to catch up :brows:

Jill will have her own jeep. I will have a front seat open for sure.

07 jk Sahara , don't give up yet. It's to early. It's not even 5 de Mayo. I have lots of work to do but I'm staying positive and there's an open seat next to me that has a beer just in case ;)

Top Bottom