NorCal/CenCal Snow Day

I'm not getting a strap on!!!

I'm looking at getting some chains. I do think if we have stock guys come with us that we need to find a pretty flat grounded trail to surf on. Or have the guys with stock vehicles have chains. I'd hate to go out there and have guys get stuck every 100 feet.

You guys are getting a little too kinky with your talk of chains and strap ons. :eek::confused::what:;)

Last edited:
Ok. I have a little experience with snow but the few times was with my old jeep on a slight incline and it had a hard time. The snow was a good 8" of snow or so.

You'll be fine. Just air down like everyone else and you'll be surprised at how well you'll glide right over it. If you get stuck, it's no big deal, someone will be along momentarily to pop you out, we dont leave people to fend for themselves. Getting stuck happens, and sometimes it's half the fun. Seriously.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

You guys are getting a little too kinky with your talk of chains and strap ons. :eek::confused::what:;)

Get your mind out of the gutter. Strap onto the Jeep.....Man guys think other directions. :doh:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.:(

I threw up along time ago.......Looking at Lee!! :cheesy:

Where are you planning to do this? I may drive up.

I sure it will be put together. Glad to hear you're willing to drive up. :D

Updated list - Get your name in now - its going to be fun!

Last update included
OverlanderJK, JK's JK

Location to be Bear Valley

Trail to be ??

There are also good trails up highway 88 that im very familiar with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can we get to the trail in the videos that were posted or would they be too much for a stocker?

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

It's tough to choose a trail in that area for the snow run ahead of time snow level changes so much we may hafta wait til jan to see where snow levels are but there are quite a few from Arnold to the gate if snow is heavy boards crossing road would be a run just to get down to the San Joaquin

Top Bottom