NorCal/CenCal Snow Day

Bear Valley, Ca looks like it's pretty close to halfway for both Groups....just a suggestion - no snow as of yet but looks like chance of snow the 19th of this month and fingers crossed there will be more in January for the 25th :)

Bear Valley, Ca looks like it's pretty close to halfway for both Groups....just a suggestion - no snow as of yet but looks like chance of snow the 19th of this month and fingers crossed there will be more in January for the 25th :)

Could do Corral Hollow trail which is just before the Bear Valley ski area. Depends on how much more snow we get as there are a lot of trees early in the trail to get around. Ran it a couple years ago in the snow.

Cant we run slick rock in the snow??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Probly be a good run just getting too the trail head at slick rock depending on snow levels but we could run part of it but that's a good area to plan on going because we would have lots of options on different trails if there's too much snow up there we can go right down the hill to sourgrass trail off boards crossing road there are lots of trails there & changing snow levels

Probly be a good run just getting too the trail head at slick rock depending on snow levels but we could run part of it but that's a good area to plan on going because we would have lots of options on different trails if there's too much snow up there we can go right down the hill to sourgrass trail off boards crossing road there are lots of trails there & changing snow levels

Yep or even Wolf Borrow South of Slick Rock. Also, Sourgrass area has lots of fire trails off of Boards Crossing Rd

Can you run a stock rig on those trails?

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

I wouldn't recommend slick rock for a stock but sour grass & other trails off boards crossing no prob, the trail to wolfboro would be a cool run down to the river & back ok for stockers too

I'm in if we can narrow down a spot.

I've really got to focus on those damn sliders!!!

Last edited:
Nevermind the sliders, you need a strap for me to drag you out of the snow drift with,lmao

I'm not getting a strap on!!!

I'm looking at getting some chains. I do think if we have stock guys come with us that we need to find a pretty flat grounded trail to surf on. Or have the guys with stock vehicles have chains. I'd hate to go out there and have guys get stuck every 100 feet.

Last edited:
I'm not getting a strap on!!!

I'm looking at getting some chains. I do think if we have stock guys come with us that we need to find a pretty flat grounded trail to surf on. Or have the guys with stock vehicles have chains. I'd hate to go out there and have guys get stuck every 100 feet.

There's going to be plenty of people on hand with winches and snatch straps.

There's going to be plenty of people on hand with winches and snatch straps.

Ok. I have a little experience with snow but the few times was with my old jeep on a slight incline and it had a hard time. The snow was a good 8" of snow or so.

I drive in snow all the time and jeeps do pretty well everyone should be just fine. Even a stocker should do just fine in a foot of snow anything more then that will be tough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom