Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Damn just catching up on your build rig looks good!!! Stock size tires didn't last very long [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hah, no sir they did not! Thanks man!!

Have fun and be careful on your trip!

Thank you sir!! It was an incredible trip!! Glad to be back in America.

Looking great! What a difference a few well thought out mods make!

Thank you! I'm liking them too!!

Up in coming plans for Steel:

-C Gussets. (As soon as I unload this extra set of sport wheels and tires)

- Fender chop. (Yay for Free mod)

- Get her out of the Garage after 10 days of sitting.

In other things:

- Putting together a thread in the 8th slot of pictures from The Amazon. I took over 400 pictures but I wanted to share the highlights with my WAL family.

Glad to be back in the USA!

Up in coming plans for Steel:

-C Gussets. (As soon as I unload this extra set of sport wheels and tires)

- Fender chop. (Yay for Free mod)

- Get her out of the Garage after 10 days of sitting.

In other things:

- Putting together a thread in the 8th slot of pictures from The Amazon. I took over 400 pictures but I wanted to share the highlights with my WAL family.

Glad to be back in the USA!
Awesome! I'll be keeping an eye out for the pics! Welcome home bud! How was the trip?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got a wild hair and went ahead and ordered up some C Gussets. My OCD wouldn't let me go on any longer without them..

I went with EVO this time. :)

Awesome! I'll be keeping an eye out for the pics! Welcome home bud! How was the trip?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks brother it was incredible!! An awesome experience.

Your JK continues to look great Napalm! :yup:

Thank you sir, I'm very happy with it.

I'll be looking for that!

Excited to get it together. It's taking me longer than expected just because the volume of pictures I have!

Welcome home!! A year ago I was watching your thread and you saying "staying stock". Lol. Now your back in the states for a day and already ordering parts. Lol. Steel is looking great and having one heck of a growing spurt.

Welcome home! Can't wait to see the Amazon pics!

Thanks man! I finally got them posted!

Great build thread. I just got done reading through it and catching up. Looking forward for more.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man! I know it has a lot of posts, but I enjoy posting and taking pictures of my JKU and posting them so you guys can see.

Welcome home!! A year ago I was watching your thread and you saying "staying stock". Lol. Now your back in the states for a day and already ordering parts. Lol. Steel is looking great and having one heck of a growing spurt.

Haha! I did say that. I never thought that a year later we'd be where we are! Haha.

Excited to get my C gussets in and welded on. I cannot wait to get Steel off pavement without worrying about damaging my Cs.

Top Bottom