Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

I knew sending you craigslist links of tire sales would eventually get to you ;) lol!

Looks good bud, I bet steel is happy to have some "real" tires :thumb:

Those wheels really are an accent for Steel....looks Great!

Thank you! I can't agree more!

Looking good!!!!!

Thank you! Wish you could have made the SnG yesterday!

Agreed! I really want some slabs, but these look great and do what I need for the time being.
View attachment 217444

Drool! Looking great! Slabs are awesome, and look great! These will do me just fine though :)

I knew sending you craigslist links of tire sales would eventually get to you ;) lol!

Looks good bud, I bet steel is happy to have some "real" tires :thumb:

Yes sir, I secretly did all of this just so you'd stop sending me all those :)

Looks Great! I wish I had a set of those! Heading up to the north woods a week from today and sure could use them! Best deal I can find right now is new take-offs for $1,500. Not happening!

Great new look!

Thank you! Thanks for the advice earlier as well.

Looks Great! I wish I had a set of those! Heading up to the north woods a week from today and sure could use them! Best deal I can find right now is new take-offs for $1,500. Not happening!

They are my favorite mod without a doubt. Nothing improves offroad performance like a good set of mud tires :)

Really looks great! Looks even better the way the money worked out for you. Pretty sure that's called a sweet deal!

Those look great on your Jeep, I found a set of take off Rubicons around here (Boston) with brand new BFG mts for $1250. I stole my wife's black sport rims off her 2015 Sahara X and she took my silver ones, made for a cheap trade to give me some better color wheels...

Really looks great! Looks even better the way the money worked out for you. Pretty sure that's called a sweet deal!

Thank you! Yes it did turn out that way!

Those look great on your Jeep, I found a set of take off Rubicons around here (Boston) with brand new BFG mts for $1250. I stole my wife's black sport rims off her 2015 Sahara X and she took my silver ones, made for a cheap trade to give me some better color wheels...

They are one of the best things that us sport guys on budgets can do for our rigs!

Wow the difference Rubicon wheels make liking the new look Nathan keep it up bud

Thank you! It's almost done for now!!

Thank you! Thanks for the advice earlier as well.

Any time!

[emoji106]🏻

A rainy shot outside the FD.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471296021.168695.jpg

Got a quote from DTD today on my new BFGs. I'll be getting them ordered tomorrow. :)

A rainy shot outside the FD.
View attachment 217579

Got a quote from DTD today on my new BFGs. I'll be getting them ordered tomorrow. :)

I ordered KO2s and love them. Originally did 285s but there was just a tiny bit of rubbing at full turn. I took them back and got 265s instead. No rubbing but now that I have spacers it wouldn't matter. Wishing I had those 285s back. Not a big difference but still.

I ordered KO2s and love them. Originally did 285s but there was just a tiny bit of rubbing at full turn. I took them back and got 265s instead. No rubbing but now that I have spacers it wouldn't matter. Wishing I had those 285s back. Not a big difference but still.

285s look great with a leveling kit. I ran 285/70s on my 2 door, and again on my last rig before I went to 35s. Great way to get more meat under the rig without having to do major mods IMO.

285s look great with a leveling kit. I ran 285/70s on my 2 door, and again on my last rig before I went to 35s. Great way to get more meat under the rig without having to do major mods IMO.

My plan is to stick with the stock size of 255/75/17 in the BFG KM. Reason for this is because I want to retain a stock feel as I can while also remaining on the strict budget I have from selling the feathered BFGs and sport wheels and tires. Plus, I have a brand spankin' new spare. [emoji12]

Call me crazy for buying stock Rubicon tires, but I just LOVE these tires. The performance is more than enough for my level of wheeling and they run great on 3.21 gears. I'll run through a set of for a couple years while saving for everything I need for 35s.

Last edited:
Hey Nathan I know you were looking for a winch, Warn is just having a great rebate and you can get the VR8000 for $399

Attachments

• 1471528740113.jpg
    1471528740113.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 154
Top Bottom