My life with a Brick

It’s tough right now for a lot of my guys holding on to their trades. There is so much work out there and guys keep thinking the grass is greener somewhere else, but it rarely ever is. Some of them come crawling back.

Sorry man, shitty week

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s tough right now for a lot of my guys holding on to their trades. There is so much work out there and guys keep thinking the grass is greener somewhere else, but it rarely ever is. Some of them come crawling back.

Sorry man, shitty week

I try not to hire people back, there is one guy I would and he knows it, everyone else burns their own bridge. The more I go through people the more I realize they only look at me as a paycheck, they could give a shit about me or the company. I treat everyone as I would like to be treated but it gets harder and harder to do quite honestly.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Could anyone tell me if the gas tank skid plate is what holds the gas tank in the vehicle? Just driving along thinking about it and I can’t look underneath

Thanks, I was going to pop it off and wash it out this weekend darn it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Think about it before you do. I take them out all the time because I have to, and it’s never simple. The fuel line connections are stupid and sometimes break off at the sending unit. If you’ve wheeled it hard enough to bend the skid, it’s a pain in the dick to line up on the reinstall.

Top Bottom