My life with a Brick

Ok, I’ll throw them in the Jeep now. Remind me Saturday, I’ll forget.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That’s really funny when people ask me to remind them about something [emoji23][emoji23]
If it isn’t work related I don’t remember shit, but I remember things about 50 or 60 jobs at a time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s really funny when people ask me to remind them about something [emoji23][emoji23]
If it isn’t work related I don’t remember shit, but I remember things about 50 or 60 jobs at a time

Exactly. Not much brain power left after weeks like these.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Good grief I'm glad it's just not me. I know who runs what wheels here and shit we shipped to a job 5 years ago, but goddam if I can remember to stop on the way home & drop something off....:crazyeyes:

Good grief I'm glad it's just not me. I know who runs what wheels here and shit we shipped to a job 5 years ago, but goddam if I can remember to stop on the way home & drop something off....:crazyeyes:

This is so true...

I live by the bank so I’ll take the deposit home with me, actually hold it in my hand so I don’t forget, and still be holding it when I back in the F’ing driveway! What the fuck

I live by the bank so I’ll take the deposit home with me, actually hold it in my hand so I don’t forget, and still be holding it when I back in the F’ing driveway! What the fuck

:cheesy: i put mine in front of me on the dash and then see it in the morning when i get in the Jeep :doh:

Getting close, I’ve been shopping and from my findings if I wasn’t such a tight ass and didn’t want to buy new wheels, the Dana UD60s at $5300 are the best value but since I am I think I’ll get a 44 and regear

I was in the exact same boat as you a few months ago and have some regrets on going PR44 over the UD60 package. I am seriously contemplating selling my complete PR44 and stock rear with wheels and just going for the UD60s. Looking back I whish I would have pulled that trigger over the PR44.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Procomp beadlocks

Lol this is hilarious but true [emoji23] took me 3 days to drop a package off at the post office for my wife, finally remembered today

-trailready beadlocks on gruff and method wheels on the JL

Last edited:
I was in the exact same boat as you a few months ago and have some regrets on going PR44 over the UD60 package. I am seriously contemplating selling my complete PR44 and stock rear with wheels and just going for the UD60s. Looking back I whish I would have pulled that trigger over the PR44.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

If your PR44 is for a rubicon locker when will you know if your selling it? I want a housing and Ric needs all the stuff that goes in one

If your PR44 is for a rubicon locker when will you know if your selling it? I want a housing and Ric needs all the stuff that goes in one

It's not the Rubi version but it has the 35 spline ARB and nitro shafts. Unknown as of right now on selling, but my point was if you are thinking of the UD60s, do it. I am tossing a few ideas around right now on rear 60 as well, so if I decided to sell and you are still in the market I will let you know first.

Top Bottom