My life with a Brick

It's not the Rubi version but it has the 35 spline ARB and nitro shafts. Unknown as of right now on selling, but my point was if you are thinking of the UD60s, do it. I am tossing a few ideas around right now on rear 60 as well, so if I decided to sell and you are still in the market I will let you know first.

What you should have done is explored the damn axles i found you!

I’m not sure I’m willing to drop that much into it. I’d almost rather use this till I retire then get something that will keep up with you guys

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m not sure I’m willing to drop that much into it. I’d almost rather use this till I retire then get something that will keep up with you guys

I don’t see why your jeep wouldn’t keep up with them. Also, I’m not sure you’d need a 4 door, especially since you have a tow rig.

That’s just my 2 cents, which is worth even less.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I don’t see why your jeep wouldn’t keep up with them. Also, I’m not sure you’d need a 4 door, especially since you have a tow rig.

That’s just my 2 cents, which is worth even less.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A two door on 37s is like a 4 door on 40s [emoji106]

But as Andy proved, a 2 door on 35s can chase a bunch of rigs on 40s down Pritchett and did great. In the end it comes down to the driver/jeep/ and what you are willing to put your jeep through. That is probably my most favorite days in a trail.

Beef you axles up a bit, 37s, and it will be a beast on the trail.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

A two door on 37s is like a 4 door on 40s [emoji106]

But as Andy proved, a 2 door on 35s can chase a bunch of rigs on 40s down Pritchett and did great. In the end it comes down to the driver/jeep/ and what you are willing to put your jeep through. That is probably my most favorite days in a trail.

Beef you axles up a bit, 37s, and it will be a beast on the trail.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

While that sounds good in theory I’m not sure I agree with it. I have both the two door on 37’s and the four door on 40’s. They are not even close.

While that sounds good in theory I’m not sure I agree with it. I have both the two door on 37’s and the four door on 40’s. They are not even close.

I was being a bit optimistic for Marks sake. But for east coast wheeling it’s probably more accurate than west coast with the taller ledges and bombing through the desert. The reach on the 4 doors is a huge benefit between the platforms for sure.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was being a bit optimistic for Marks sake. But for east coast wheeling it’s probably more accurate than west coast with the taller ledges and bombing through the desert. The reach on the 4 doors is a huge benefit between the platforms for sure.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I would largely agree with you here Bill. For most of the east coast stuff, I’ve seen very little, if anything, a 2 door on 37’s with a good driver can’t do. Not to say there aren’t things that aren’t a problem or that ultimately stress on the axles won’t be a failure point.

I would largely agree with you here Bill. For most of the east coast stuff, I’ve seen very little, if anything, a 2 door on 37’s with a good driver can’t do. Not to say there aren’t things that aren’t a problem or that ultimately stress on the axles won’t be a failure point.

So, what you’re saying is Mark should order a set of FF one tons.

I think you’re right [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Naaah, I'm with Ovie - Mark needs a new JL up on 40's. No waiting either. By the time he retires he won't be able to climb up into the damn thing!

Top Bottom