Midwest Ramble on and on

Thought I'd say hi to the Midwest group. Currently I live in Columbus Ohio but my wife and I will be moving up to the twin cities here in the next month or so. Hopefully I can get together with some people to get the jeep off road.

Thought I'd say hi to the Midwest group. Currently I live in Columbus Ohio but my wife and I will be moving up to the twin cities here in the next month or so. Hopefully I can get together with some people to get the jeep off road.

Welcome here in advanced and yeah maybe see you at a meet and greet or offroading. We start getting of snow around the second week of November and the offroading slows down.

Welcome here in advanced and yeah maybe see you at a meet and greet or offroading. We start getting of snow around the second week of November and the offroading slows down.

I was hoping for some snow off roading. I use to live up there a few years ago but didn't have the jeep back then.

Got my TrailDash setup. :thumb:

Otherwise just working and paying bills so I can get back in the black and buy some more stuff for my Jeep. It'll be a while. :doh:

Like to get a tentative avail dates for next meet and greet who's avail and such

Are you thinking something in November? The next 2-3 weeks are going to be ugly for me but hopefully after that I should get back to something more normal.

If I've moved up there by then I'll meet up with you guys. If not I'll try and catch you next time.

Got my alloy ball joints. Just need some time to install now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom