Midwest Ramble on and on

Well yesterday I ordered my AA atlas 2 speed transfer case kit. Ugh... Built in one day will have it in three days. They are absolutely the best customer service of anyone, other than Trail Jeeps in Colorado. I can't believe how much advise and time they provided to me AND support promised. I am going to be doing step by step videos of the whole installation of the AAA and the EVO install. I haven't seen any how to's on the internet regarding EVO lever and dbl throw downs. Doing JE reel 1410 drive shafts, flat flange. Je reel has a damn good story addressing flex.

Well yesterday I ordered my AA atlas 2 speed transfer case kit. Ugh... Built in one day will have it in three days. They are absolutely the best customer service of anyone, other than Trail Jeeps in Colorado. I can't believe how much advise and time they provided to me AND support promised. I am going to be doing step by step videos of the whole installation of the AAA and the EVO install. I haven't seen any how to's on the internet regarding EVO lever and dbl throw downs. Doing JE reel 1410 drive shafts, flat flange. Je reel has a damn good story addressing flex.

Didn't know you got another jeep slready

JK-1 and I are going to hit the Badlands Off Road Park 11/29 and 11/30. If anyone wants to go check it out here are the plans and some park related info.

Get to the park about 10am on Friday 11/29. Wheel all day until the park closes at 5pm. Spend the night at the Hotel. Get to the park at 9am and wheel until about 1-2pm then head home.

Badlands Off Road Park
Attica Indiana
www dot badlandsoffroad dot com

Badlands Off Road Park
​3968 N. Xavier, Attica, IN 47918
765-762-2981

Park Hours:
MON-FRI 9am to 5pm
SAT & SUN 9am to 5pm

Hotel Attica
765-762-3088

JK-1 and I are going to hit the Badlands Off Road Park 11/29 and 11/30. If anyone wants to go check it out here are the plans and some park related info.

Get to the park about 10am on Friday 11/29. Wheel all day until the park closes at 5pm. Spend the night at the Hotel. Get to the park at 9am and wheel until about 1-2pm then head home.

Badlands Off Road Park
Attica Indiana
www dot badlandsoffroad dot com

Badlands Off Road Park
​3968 N. Xavier, Attica, IN 47918
765-762-2981

Park Hours:
MON-FRI 9am to 5pm
SAT & SUN 9am to 5pm

Hotel Attica
765-762-3088

I'll be working that Friday. Keep an eye on that hooligan known as...JK-1.

This winter is really going to get long after the holidays. We need to schedule a Friday afternoon beer-a-thon sometime in January. I heard they remodeled Hooters?!?!?! :yup::brows:

Thanks for the help today. It is starting to become a JEEP, not a jeep.

more than happy to come down any time you need help....one of my favorite things to do is work on my jeep 2nd favorite thing is working on other jeeps.... The more hands on work i do the more i understand how things work so its a win win you get parts on and off and i learn ;)

:beer:

Anyone from the area in Austin today?

Anyone from the area roll thru Austin today 12/17? Stuck my head out the front door of my bar about 10:50AM to see who was checking out my awning. Just as I did a very nice and well built JKU rolled by. Flapped my arms like an idiot trying to get whomever to stop, but it was too late.

Anyone from the area roll thru Austin today 12/17? Stuck my head out the front door of my bar about 10:50AM to see who was checking out my awning. Just as I did a very nice and well built JKU rolled by. Flapped my arms like an idiot trying to get whomever to stop, but it was too late.

Was it a red 4dr on 42's?

Wanted to introduce myself. Just moved up to the Twin Cities from Ohio. I've got a 2012 Silver JKU Altitude Edition. Look forward to some trail rides, meet and greets, and mod parties.

[SUB][/SUB]
Wanted to introduce myself. Just moved up to the Twin Cities from Ohio. I've got a 2012 Silver JKU Altitude Edition. Look forward to some trail rides, meet and greets, and mod parties.

welcome to the land where you have to :driving: for hours to wheel..lol... keep an eye out the 3rd annual South Dakota trip planing will begin soon... hope to see ya at one of Bubbas Meet and Greets soon..:beer:

Welcome to town. You'll have to put the Gilbert OHV and Appleton OHV on your wheeling list.

Saw his jeep in the jeep forum for best jeep of 2013 or something

Sent from my SCH-R970 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom