Midwest Ramble on and on

I know it's kind of late notice but there is a small group of local jeeps heading down to Kansas rocks next weekend. It's the parks 10th anniversary if anyone is interested.

Would be awesome but just two much going on. Thanks for the offer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Id be in on an Iron Range run

Unless something comes up our plan is to show up Friday 8/2 at Iron Range sometime & setup camp. We are going to wheel Saturday and Sunday and return home on Monday the 5th. If you're interested, sounds like we have 3 for sures and a couple of maybes.

Hey!

Hey guys! I am new here, Just wanted to say Hey. I bought my first Jeep Jk 4door last week. I haven't done anything to it yet, but I plan on shortly. I hope to learn alot from you guys, and maybe one day go on some trails with you all. If there is anything I can to for you guys let me know.

Unless something comes up our plan is to show up Friday 8/2 at Iron Range sometime & setup camp. We are going to wheel Saturday and Sunday and return home on Monday the 5th. If you're interested, sounds like we have 3 for sures and a couple of maybes.

I'll see if I can smooth talk my way into getting saturday off. :brows:
otherwise I'll just come up saturday night and wheel sunday and head home sunday night.
Are you guys camping? sherwood forest site?

I'll see if I can smooth talk my way into getting saturday off. :brows:
otherwise I'll just come up saturday night and wheel sunday and head home sunday night.
Are you guys camping? sherwood forest site?

Ill be at Sherwood Forrest (site A25) and maybe one other guy. Then we have 2 more rigs staying elsewhere.

Last edited:
Hey, this thread is getting tired. Anyone wanting to meet at my place to talk Jeep and plan the next gig? Saturday?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got the tires on the jeep last night... left the spacers on for now not sure if I will for very long but it does make me feel like i got a couple of D60 under it lol...

IMG-20130809-00091.jpg
IMG-20130809-00090.jpg

a small group got to gether last night at Lady Di's to talk jeeps.... someone needs 37's :bleh::beer:
IMG-20130815-00101.jpg

Top Bottom