Midwest Ramble on and on

I'm in, let's meet at super-launchits whatever's house at 3:30. I always wanted to see one of them ritzy bigshot neighborhoods anyway. This should be fun, even my ol'lady is goin. How should I dress for this shindig? Are overalls ok?

How about meet at my place @ 4, weather permitting. We can take back roads to Clinton. I have to ride a bit slower, my wheels aren't balanced yet. 55 mph max.

Yep I'm 10min from dewitt I will change and the wife and I will head that way.. Should be there no later than 530

Hopefully next time I won't have to work. no travel plans or projects for at least a month that i know of as of right now.

We should work on scheduling the first couple days out in CO. Do you have an idea of where your going on day one and day two for you? JK1 was thinking there may be some days to meet up.

We should work on scheduling the first couple days out in CO. Do you have an idea of where your going on day one and day two for you? JK1 was thinking there may be some days to meet up.

Yeah I'm thinking we could do a meet and greet that 1st Saturday night and run chinaman gulch together Sunday!!

Are you guys doing wheeler lake? I have always wanted to do that. Brian McKenna just posted some really good photos of it.

Last edited:
Are you guys doing wheeler lake? I have always wanted to do that. Brian wheeler just posted some really good photos of it.

Here's the hit list no specific day order so we are flexible
Heres one day of trail rides I am thinking about for the colorado leg
Probally pack a lunch
1)Montezuma-
a)Hwy 9 to Hwy 6 20 miles 30 mins to Montezuma
i)5.2 miles to trailhead
2)Webster Pass-10 miles 2-3 hours
a)Trail 73
3)Red Cone- 6 miles 2 hours
a)Trail 74
4)Radical Hill-1.7 miles 1 hour
a)Trail72