Midwest Ramble on and on

Is anyone up for a topless Jeep ride On Saturday with the idea of going out for dinner at like 6 o'clock preferably somewhere outside so we can ogle over our jeeps

I have a project going live this weekend. Usually I only get calls in the morning so pending how things go I'm in.

Please don't tell me you're in Leclaire to sell your Dana 60s never been installed Front and rear axles! Or that Hemi sitting around in the corner the garage

i could pry meet up with everyone somewhere i have drill this weekend but i'm usually done around 4

Ah good. It would be great to meet up for some pavement Jeeping.

What time were you thinking of meeting up? I'm meeting the buyer @ 11. We will probably eat lunch and check out the American Pickers store. If the meet up isn't too late we will probably stick around to meet everybody.

Masjkf84 filled me in on your deal. Incredible. Hope it works out for you. If it is some goofy part, let me know, I may be interested in it.

Brown Santa comes to my chimney on Friday with a new steering stabilizer. Fox ATS 2.0. "good deal" to be had at Northridge 4x4 on them. Everyone else is sold out. Northridge is a good distributor.

Topless Jeep tour - American Pickers to Lock and Dam #13 on the Mississippi River

How about meeting at 3 or 4 on Saturday? We could do a topless drive from LeClaire, Iowa to Clinton, Iowa (backroads) and have dinner at Candlelight Inn on the river. I can request an outside table facing the Jeeps. Let me know what you think. Girls encouraged to go along. It is better than a sausage fest. :D

I saw a really cool silver Jeep four-door Wrangler today with no top and no doors. It was in Clinton Iowa at the National Guard building.

brown santa delivered the rear center bar lol... i gues there was like 4 ordered and amazon messed up and attached the wrong part number to the price... so i will be sending it back :grayno: so when it sounds to good to be true it pry is but worth a shot...

I won't be able to make it on Saturday. My jeep is out of commission. The front locker won't disengage after my regear. Hopefully I can meet up with you guys next time.

Top Bottom