MedixJK build thread

Yea after RC, you can tell the front tires want to follow every little rut or imperfection in the road.

I bet that is pretty annoying. I'd try adjusting it first before a replacement. I'm pretty sure Crown sells factory ones for $80ish. If you can't get a Currie I'd get that one.

I bet that is pretty annoying. I'd try adjusting it first before a replacement. I'm pretty sure Crown sells factory ones for $80ish. If you can't get a Currie I'd get that one.

Definatelt not spending $700 on a tie rod lol...guess i will get a Crown unless there is another brand thats stronger than oem and isnt $700.

Ruff Stuff Specialties offers Offset 1 Ton GM Tie Rod Ends and a DOM rod for like $175. It's extremely stout and bolts right on. I'd highly recommend it.

Definatelt not spending $700 on a tie rod lol...guess i will get a Crown unless there is another brand thats stronger than oem and isnt $700.

nothing wrong with getting another factory one. if you want another one then synergy is decent and a lot cheaper. also I have heard good things about the rock krawler one

I havent been able to find a definitive answer to this question and im not an electrical guy... is it possible to wire up LED lighting to your factory fog switch on the steering column? I wouldnt care if i retained the factory fog lights themselves.

I havent been able to find a definitive answer to this question and im not an electrical guy... is it possible to wire up LED lighting to your factory fog switch on the steering column? I wouldnt care if i retained the factory fog lights themselves.

Yes. There's a write up on here somewhere.

Yes. Just verify the total amp draw of all the lights doesn't exceed what the circuit is rated for.

Hinrich was able to get inspired engineering to make an adapter for his 20" bar to plug right into his factory fog switch

Have you thought about running these? I think it uses the fog light switch. You could use the Evo light bar attachment and just mount them on it.

Top Bottom