MedixJK build thread

Thanks man. Im pumped about it. Quality looks to be top notch so far. Im gonna self-paint and see how it goes. If it sucks, ill powder coat it.

Glad to hear. I've got my eye on a few products from them as well. Just need the funds... Lol

Very nice. Good looking welds on that thing. If you haven't already bought paint, that Rustoleum bedliner in a can actually turns out pretty sweet.

Oh, and don't forget your monster hooks, they come in just slightly higher than the bumper itself. :D

Can't wait to see that thing mounted up. I've been looking into their stuff ever since I heard about them.

Slight hiccup in the bumper painting process. Didnt realize the paint wasnt all the way cured and layed it on some cardboard to paint the inside. Got home today to see that it was bonded to the cardboard along the bottom edge. Jackass me...lol. sanded and recoated, aiming to mount it tomorrow evening.

Slight hiccup in the bumper painting process. Didnt realize the paint wasnt all the way cured and layed it on some cardboard to paint the inside. Got home today to see that it was bonded to the cardboard along the bottom edge. Jackass me...lol. sanded and recoated, aiming to mount it tomorrow evening.

Ah man that sucks! But that does give you a good reason to drink more beer lol

Top Bottom